Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to join Marvel Studios / talks have resumed

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it is music related but if it is an actual character...the only one that interests me that has not already been played / portrayed seriously just yet would be Emma Frost. The other characters are either too insignificant in the MCU or have already been played by other actresses who nailed the roles or at least popularized them enough. Emma was only briefly (and poorly) portrayed in like two X-Men films so a proper MCU revamp of the character could really have a lot of potential.

Additionally, the character is both a hero and villain. She is a telepath and has immense power and strength but she is also very complex, intelligent, manipulative etc...she's a really well rounded character in the comics. I think Gaga would have fun fleshing her out.

FI9CS_KXoAgVMSv?format=jpg&name=small

The only new active casting is for the Fantastic 4, do your math

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

17 minutes ago, River said:

oh noooo...I REALLY dont want her to play Invisible Woman... :cryga: 

Andrea B
21 minutes ago, River said:

so invisible woman? her power is kinda boring :triggered:

Andrea B
4 minutes ago, dit said:

oh noooo...I REALLY dont want her to play Invisible Woman... :cryga: 

same lol can Marvel create a brand new character for Gaga? :air: 

6 minutes ago, Andrea Nicole said:

same lol can Marvel create a brand new character for Gaga? :air: 

I thought of this too but I low key dont want that either though :air: like a big part of the hype of marvel films is seeing iconic comic characters come to life. Emma is literally the PERFECT one for Gagz cuz she is a popular enough character who still didnt get her proper shine on the big screen. MCU fans would cream their pants at her being properly incorporated into the MCU like how they were so enthusiastic to see Wanda be portrayed at long last in all her glory. 

I'm a #EmmaOrBust tbh :cryga:

---------------

@Avenues girl Gwenpool would actually be a cool character tbh. Never thought of her AT ALL :cryga: It would be a bit of a minor role but maybe that is better for Gaga since she is still a new actress and we dont want her Marvel film to be too iconic and have her be too attached to the Marvel world. A smaller role / character like that may be a good idea low key

Not The Real Gaga
33 minutes ago, River said:

Dr. Doom!!!!

It would make sense Marvel/Disney would want to have Gaga star in a film. She is very liked by the general audience and she is taken seriously as a professional actress. 

Lumiere

oh my god yes please P L E A S E

Imagine the interviews

"I was always Emma Frost. I was always a mutant. There were times that my body suddenly turned into diamond" :giveup:

DoremonLove

I want her to have a full movie to herself like cruella or something. She would shine so much. Make it happen pls:flutter: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived