Featured Posts

Werewolves Wanted
11 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

maybe that's why gaga drove to a studio the other day

โ€œBitch, Weโ€™re Italianโ€ coming for the billboard chartsย :giveup:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iโ€™d welcome it. The Immaculate Collection version of Like a Prayer surpasses the original imoย 

AJRocketMan
6 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Such an amazing song. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I think MDNA was pretty great :laughga:

Same! People only hate it because she was a woman in her 50โ€™s having fun and not โ€œacting her ageโ€. NOW is a different story, and she clearly needs to start acting her age now as a 63 year old woman. But at 53 what she did was fine. I hope Gaga does something like that when sheโ€™s in her late 40โ€™s/early 50โ€™s!

I'm pretty sure her next album will be about weed, bitches and haters featuring rent-a-rappers.ย 

She always likes to piss her fans off.ย :poot:

RAYA.core
19 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

maybe that's why gaga drove to a studio the other day

this is very true, and they did make up already..ย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

SPARTACUS
20 hours ago, NATAH said:

why do madonna fans take everything so seriously? :bradley:

Just in case you missed it. Explanation below.

19 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Because we get sick of people trying to act cool and edgy by discrediting her legacy. If you have nothing nice to say, stay out of her threads :reductive:

Madonna's legacy is solid and surely no shady post on some internet forum can discredit it. I wish her fans knew that.ย :reductive:

16 hours ago, Lucas said:

I have a very strong feeling that her next album is going to be very hip hop/rnb with a lot of rappers. I don't know if we are ready for the meltdown if that is indeed the case

Lead single featuring Cardi B. Video featuring them twerking, asses out. Calling it.ย :fan:

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

Archived