Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna teases new music

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

14 hours ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Manifesting Ft. Lady Gaga

We can dream.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Same.  And a new tour, also.  She doesn't have to dance.

Yes!

She could do non hits or non singles tour with song she never preformed!

elijahfan

I'm curious about what it is, tho I would enjoy a proper new studio album. It has nearly been 3 years since Madame X, it low-key is the time.

elijahfan
11 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

A duet on a "Love Spent" style song would be perfect.

Such an amazing song. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I think MDNA was pretty great :laughga:

36 minutes ago, MADDONNA said:

Yes!

Or she could release new music and tour a new album.  Madame X wasn't very long ago so she still has that creative spark and she could still be writing music and have a stash of unreleased music.

Cher is 12 years older than Madonna.  When I saw Cher in concert 2 years ago, she announced "See you at my next farewell tour."  I think Madonna will be writing and entertaining for quite a while, maybe several years.

I live outside the space time continuum.

It seems to be a compilation album of her 50 # 1 dance hits. It would be really cool if they were non-stop mixed like COADF.

androiduser
15 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Looks like doing a remix album is the thing now :reductive:

all the way back with You Can Dance....

androiduser
14 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Didn't take long for this to become an "Uhhh actually Madonna did it first and did it better" thread.

because it started with a ridiculous assumption that Gaga did it first, which she most certainly did not.

14 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Didn't take long for this to become an "Uhhh actually Madonna did it first and did it better" thread.

Cut to the album cover being a remake of Gaga's DWUW cover (though I'm sure Madonna did that first too). :awesome:

why do madonna fans take everything so seriously? :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

HuffsAhoy
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

why do madonna fans take everything so seriously? :bradley:

Because we get sick of people trying to act cool and edgy by discrediting her legacy. If you have nothing nice to say, stay out of her threads :reductive:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

ssslyboy
4 hours ago, MADDONNA said:

Yes!

Every tour she does is non hits and non singles 

holy scheisse

Honestly a remix album would be cool. I imagine seeing how that Frozen remix has done well she's realizing that she could put a modern spin on a lot of her classics and make an awesome remix album

4 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I'm curious about what it is, tho I would enjoy a proper new studio album. It has nearly been 3 years since Madame X, it low-key is the time.

I have a very strong feeling that her next album is going to be very hip hop/rnb with a lot of rappers. I don't know if we are ready for the meltdown if that is indeed the case

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I have a very strong feeling that her next album is going to be very hip hop/rnb with a lot of rappers. I don't know if we are ready for the meltdown if that is indeed the case

That would make sense... I'm a bit worried too, ngl. She's almost turned into a parody of herself the past few years. I'm interested about her biopic, tho I'm not sure what's the current status of it.

Archived