Tiffany Haddish arrested for DUI

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Oh no :bradley:

Haven't hear from her for awhile and now this?!! :bradley:

I hope this is not fall from grace situation :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Hmm, there is a difference between “asleep at the wheel” and sleeping it off in her car. If she was never actually driving, I know technically this still isn’t allowed, but certainly make me see the situation differently. 

She made a mistake, the bond was little over $1.5k so must've been a very light charge for a DUI. 

LilyLark
Just now, LaLa said:

Hmm, there is a difference between “asleep at the wheel” and sleeping it off in her car. If she was never actually driving, I know technically this still isn’t allowed, but certainly make me see the situation differently. 

This. I have no tolerance for drunk driving, but if she pulled over because she realized she was too drunk that is VERY different than being caught driving drunk imo. There was a local case, similar to this, near where I am from a few years back and the guy almost got sent to jail (he was Mexican, I believe, if he was white he probably would have gotten a slap on the wrist). Anyway, during the case I remember some people saying the law should differentiate between the two.

12 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

This. I have no tolerance for drunk driving, but if she pulled over because she realized she was too drunk that is VERY different than being caught driving drunk imo. There was a local case, similar to this, near where I am from a few years back and the guy almost got sent to jail (he was Mexican, I believe, if he was white he probably would have gotten a slap on the wrist). Anyway, during the case I remember some people saying the law should differentiate between the two.

oop, well I just read the story and apparently she was indeed driving and dozing off :fail:

disappointing, especially for someone who certainly has the means for a Uber :bye:

skaxboy

Good thing she was responsible enough to not drive. She should have slept in the back seat. I think if she were in the drivers seat and the keys in the ignition they would spin it as she had the intention of driving. If you’re in the backseat and keys not in the ignition then I doubt they’d arrest you. 

Even my broke self would Uber home or even book a hotel room before driving home drunk. 

Leblanc

The article says she was seen pulling into a neighbourhood and also she got pulled for an improper stop on a roadway which indicates she was driving at the time. 

So not sure why all the comments are praising her for not driving.

Sounds like she was spotted asleep at the wheel, someone called it in and when the cops found her she was driving.

I always let the good ones go

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, LaLa said:

oop, well I just read the story and apparently she was indeed driving and dozing off :fail:

disappointing, especially for someone who certainly has the means for a Uber :bye:

Oh no, that's awful.

4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

It does differentiate in some states. Depends on the state. 

But it seems like in this case that's irrelevant since she was actually seen driving. 

Versace

It’s probably a blessing that she got pulled over. Imagine dozing off while driving and how it could have ended out tragically for her safety and the safety of others. 

Archived