💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Demi Lovato - "f*ck it. I miss you" with Winnetka Bowling League

COOOK

Featured Posts

I feel like an enabler if I support their new music. They need to focus on themselves rather than the public spotlight.

“I didn’t get the yoghurt I wanted and then I had a really hard time the rest of the weekend!”

Stop giving that narcissist attention and hope it goes away. She is everything that is wrong with cancel culture and the extreme left. 

ChavaWM

Every time before or after something big happens to them, they release music that just gives me the vibe that it isn't coming from a genuine place. They need to really work and focus on themselves a little bit more before getting back into the same industry that has damaged their life. 

MaybeKermit
27 minutes ago, MikeyL said:

I feel like an enabler if I support their new music. They need to focus on themselves rather than the public spotlight.

8 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Every time before or after something big happens to them, they release music that just gives me the vibe that it isn't coming from a genuine place. They need to really work and focus on themselves a little bit more before getting back into the same industry that has damaged their life. 

same y'all, but how come they're still able to release music? CAn't their manager be like "srry but no music for u for a while, go and work on urself first" :toofunny: 

ofc there's money to be made by releasing music, but can't their friends/family "force" them to REALLY focus on themselves ?

HookerOnAChurch

Yes, let's do it 

Area 51 Dancing GIF by Richie Brown

:stalkga:

StarstruckIllusion
47 minutes ago, Willco said:

“I didn’t get the yoghurt I wanted and then I had a really hard time the rest of the weekend!”

Stop giving that narcissist attention and hope it goes away. She is everything that is wrong with cancel culture and the extreme left. 

how you connected a lyric about yogurt to politics is a fascinating leap

39 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

"gives me the vibe that it isn't coming from a genuine place" 

Literally everything Demi does feels like that, comes across as such a fake.

53 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

how you connected a lyric about yogurt to politics is a fascinating leap

They posted a video berating a yoghurt shop that offered “guilt free yoghurt” which they somehow took that as a personal attack on them for wanting to eat the full fat/sugar kind. Because of that they blasted the yoghurt shop on social media. They came for a small business and attempted to use they social media following to shame/boycott them. The business received death threats. 

She is cancel culture epitomised. 

Edit: Sorry… they! 🙄

23 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Love it! Demi haters stay pressed :legend:

THEY, btw

Oh come off it. THEY are doing that for attention to! 

TimisaMonster

Did she take the voicemail of her ask and put it on blast for us all to hear or is this fake? :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived