MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

society

Americans can order free rapid tests January 19

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

SamanthaC

I just feel like this is coming a day late and dollar short. We had 37% of our staff out today. And some are using the rapid tests and testing negative but then positive on a PCR after a day. 

The Adele of GGD's Member & Rain on Me Awards 2020
Morphine Prince
38 minutes ago, freebit said:

Color me shocked they're finally doing something (especially after Kamela's absymal "look online" response_. Though, this wave is going to be over by the time everyone gets their tests. :rip: It would have be much more helpful if they had prepared for this wave in advance starting back in November at least. 

The Biden administration always has to be bullied or humiliated to actually do something. 

bionic
46 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I just feel like this is coming a day late and dollar short. We had 37% of our staff out today. And some are using the rapid tests and testing negative but then positive on a PCR after a day. 

Better late than never! Write to your Representatives and Senators and tell Congress to do its job

buy bionic
55 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

why would insurance rates go up?  I don't think they're taking any kind of hit

I was under the impression that only those with insurance were getting free at-home tests. 

"For free" is not really correct. Because they gotta buy it with money from somewhere. Nothing is free. But congrats to everyone who finally able to get it "for free" so can get tested quickly without going out of home. :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start the healing (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
ssslyboy
26 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I was under the impression that only those with insurance were getting free at-home tests. 

I think that's a different thing.  They are requiring private insurance to cover at-home tests that people purchase.  This is a separate thing.  I believe any American can get a free test with this program.  It has nothing to do with insurance.

Edited by ssslyboy
  • Thanks 1
ssslyboy
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

"For free" is not really correct. Because they gotta buy it with money from somewhere. Nothing is free. But congrats to everyone who finally able to get it "for free" so can get tested quickly without going out of home. :applause:

If there was anything our taxes were ever worth going toward it's this. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Mister G said:

Booooo. I just got my Madonna booster shot this morning. Ahh excuse me, I meant Moderna.

Oh Yeah Happy Dance GIF by Madonna

I want the Madonna shot now.

I live outside the space time continuum.
TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Free? In America? Something is off...

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Not free...your tax paying dollars and increased health insurance premiums will do just fine :madge:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
jaxonmonster122
20 hours ago, bionic said:

Not aimed @ u, but everyone in general...

Please don't hoard them, otherwise there will be a supply issue and won't be available when others need the tests

A few things to add,

there’s a limit to 4 per residential address at a time I think

and this isn’t going to affect us tax wise I think because it has already been payed for by leftover funds from the American rescue plan.

• Thanks 1