💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West threatens to ‘beat Pete Davidson’s ass’ in new song

Teletubby

Featured Posts

monstrosity
31 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Does he have anything else to talk about other than the KKK klan?

I’ve never been through a divorce from a 10-year marriage and three kids but I’ll take the crazy guess that it’s an important part of his current life/thoughts :oops:

ot: the song s*cks 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
Just now, Monstruous said:

I’ve never been through a divorce from a 10-years marriage and three kids but I’ll take the crazy guess to say that it’s an important part of his current life/thoughts :oops:

7 years and 4 kids

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

1 hour ago, Monstruous said:

I’ve never been through a divorce from a 10-year marriage and three kids but I’ll take the crazy guess that it’s an important part of his current life/thoughts :oops:

ot: the song s*cks 

You're right but it's getting a bit annoying to me, it's more ranting than something creative and interesting to hear in a song

Cello

The song is okay, nothing special, definitely not anywhere near Kanye's best and I probably wouldn't listen to it much again. I do like the slight distortion/scrubbing at the end of the track.

What I really don't like is that horrifying single cover. I really really hope it isn't going to be the album cover if he's releasing a whole new album. I get the message behind it but it just makes me a bit uncomfortable. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Chromatislaps
On 1/14/2022 at 7:56 PM, Chic said:

Take the b out of beat and I agree

and the best comment of 2022 award goes to :ladyhaha::air:

im fcking dead

Archived