Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

High Demand DOUBLES House of Gucci’s theatre presence

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

All of this after SAG Awards noms :flower:

Will the hype catch on? Wishing the best for Miss Gagiii!! More people need to see her acting in here :woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11

lmao at the fans who said that the movie would decline after it premiered because it wasn't interesting enough and the public would move on to the next movie

Mad Architect of Light

pedrohemg

Strategy. Now that Licorice flopped, MGM will focus on HOG after those SAG nominations. They want that #10 in Best Picture. 

SharkmanthaC

I want to go again Saturday. But covid...maybe if I double mask and stay away from people.

she/her/hers

3 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

:applause:

Hoping the film can cross the 150 million mark. 

It’s already at 135m. It will easily cross 150m with the Asian box office numbers alone.

LilyLark
5 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

Strategy. Now that Licorice flopped, MGM will focus on HOG after those SAG nominations. They want that #10 in Best Picture. 

LOL. Saw several people on film twitter (who aren't fans of HOG) saying this would happen (they are also v. unhappy at the idea of HOG getting a best pic nod).

I still think costumes, make up, Gaga, and Leto are probably the nominations but I could defn. see it happening...esp. as they snagged a SAG ensemble nod.

pedrohemg
3 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

LOL. Saw several people on film twitter (who aren't fans of HOG) saying this would happen (they are also v. unhappy at the idea of HOG getting a best pic nod).

I still think costumes, make up, Gaga, and Leto are probably the nominations but I could defn. see it happening...esp. as they snagged a SAG ensemble nod.

I think it could even be nominated at PGA, who knows. It seems the movie has industry support, after all those BAFTA mentions. It seemed impossible two days ago because only the critics had spoken. 

LilyLark
59 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

I think it could even be nominated at PGA, who knows. It seems the movie has industry support, after all those BAFTA mentions. It seemed impossible two days ago because only the critics had spoken. 

Yup, defn. has industry support...another reminder that critics do not equal the guilds...Don't Look Up had something like 15 mentions on the BAFTA long lists.

TBF, when I say critics I'm talking mostly about the VERY loud (but relatively small) group on twitter. Gaga's snatched up quite a few critics circle nominations so there's clearly a large swath of critical support for her even if twitter made it out like they all hated her. Well, not hate, but thought she had no place near the awards.

MelbHawker
12 hours ago, Meat said:

It’s already at 135m. It will easily cross 150m with the Asian box office numbers alone.

I just read that it’s now at 169.7 million. Sooo amazing. It’s been a real hit with audiences considering cinema is currently ruled by Superhero films. 

16 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

I just read that it’s now at 169.7 million. Sooo amazing. It’s been a real hit with audiences considering cinema is currently ruled by Superhero films. 

The 169m number was actually a glitch. It’s at almost 135m right now. But next week we will see the Japan and Korea numbers so hopefully it will be much higher 🤞🏼❤️

Archived