💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nirvana baby refiles lawsuit over Nevermind album cover

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The man who was pictured as a baby on the cover of Nirvana's Nevermind album has revived his lawsuit against the band after his initial complaint was dismissed by a judge.

Spencer Elden, who claims the photo constitutes child ****ography, filed papers on Wednesday, meeting a deadline set by the judge to reinstate his case.
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-59993244

Elden, who is now 30, previously had his case thrown out after failing to respond to a motion to dismiss, filed by Nirvana and their co-defendants last month.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

thatfoxyfeeling

Such an insult to Kurt Cobain especially after he's profited off being the 'baby' on the album cover over the years.

RudraCNG

He's pathethic. Also, you have to be pretty f***ed in the head to seethat cover as child ****ography, but of course I know he only wants the money. I hope he loses again.

Imagine being a 30 lazy year old, who would rather sue for easy money then get to work for his own money… only in America :partysick:

Hottie Detector

Blown Away

That gold digger needs to get the **** out.

I can imagine it may have bothered him if it weren't for him recreating the cover not only once, but twice. His intentions are crystal clear.

img-mg-iconic-babies-nirvana-baby_174652

nirvana-baby-recreates-nevermind-album-c

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

berlinforme
14 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

That gold digger needs to get the **** out.

I can imagine it may have bothered him if it weren't for him recreating the cover not only once, but twice. His intentions are crystal clear.

This + also I remember him saying last year(?) how this has haunted him all his life and how embarassing it is for him etc. 
Dude, if you didn't talk about it all the time and apparently even recreate the cover, people would have no idea you're that baby. 

if you need money so badly it would be better to avoid spending it on lawyers for lost causes. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

4 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Spencer Elden, who claims the photo constitutes child ****ography, filed papers on Wednesday, meeting a deadline set by the judge to reinstate his case.

Donald Trump Laugh GIF by Election 2020

Good one, not gonna work

streamstarcrossed
8 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Imagine being a 30 lazy year old, who would rather sue for easy money then get to work

I think the lawsuit is absurd, but if all I had to do to be financially set for life was to sue someone, of course I would. There shouldn’t be shame in not wanting to work lmao. Money is money, get it how you can! 

HuffsAhoy

He should be arrested for filing a frivolous lawsuit :coffee:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

skaxboy

Wouldn’t his parents have consented to the photo and received payments they agreed to? So shouldn’t he be suing his parents?

I always thought it was a weird cover but it seems that by him continuing to recreate the photo he is embracing it. If I were embarrassed by it, I wouldn’t acknowledge it but would gladly take any royalties. 

Archived