other

Gucci criticized by Animal Protection Group

Teletubby

Featured Posts

myluis617
2 hours ago, GipJo said:

But people in Russia would disagree:derpga:

1 hour ago, andreas85 said:

Americans certainly don't seem to know that. Americans have always been the weirdest pet owners.

Those people are a minority and are not leaders of a new trend. Most Americans know better. 

Helxig
14 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I didn't know rice was a living creature with feelings. :huntyga:

I know you're joking (I think... :laughga: )  but I should have specified that people stopped throwing rice at weddings after they learned that birds would eat it and it would expand so much inside them it would split their stomachs causing a painful death

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

hieronymus
11 hours ago, andreas85 said:

Americans certainly don't seem to know that. Americans have always been the weirdest pet owners.

This guy in my town used to have a chimp for years but then it got mad and smeared poop all over his house. That's honestly a tame bad reaction considering they could also rip your face off and eat it.

Serial Chiller
13 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Im sure most people know tigers are not adequate for being a house pet. 

Not as much as you think. Sideshow zoos and illegal trading are still common. Illegal breeding and mistreatment of wild animals is  still rampant. 

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

I know you're joking (I think... :laughga: )  but I should have specified that people stopped throwing rice at weddings after they learned that birds would eat it and it would expand so much inside them it would split their stomachs causing a painful death

Yeah I was :poot: and actually I didn’t know that. 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ProfessionalClown

This group: “TIGERS ARE NOT PETS”

99.9% of people: “who tf would get a tiger as a pet?”

the tigers: “Is this gazelle grass fed? I only eat grass fed ethically sourced gazelles Deborah get me another one

CyanDante
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

That's not true, it's a myth. :smh::billie:

It can never get that hot inside a bird's stomach for the rice to get cooked lmao.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Helxig
3 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

That's not true, it's a myth. :smh::billie:

It can never get that hot inside a bird's stomach for ths rice to get cooked lmao.

OH! Well I'll erase that from my memory then

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived