Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is less scripted in this press tour

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

you think the same gaga who refused to talk about her love life and strife to be talked about her art, her fashion, her opinions etc. would accept to be told by a studio to pretend to be something during a promotional campaign in order to generate interest based on gossip?
I know movies have PR and marketing teams, just like labels for artists, but it have to be passed through the artist/actor filter and be consensual, and the gaga i know would have never accept to do things like that.

Not pretending, just having their closeness be part of the campaign

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11
3 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Not pretending, just having their closeness be part of the campaign

hahaha if that was the plan and they would've suggest her to do that in order to "generate interest" during the campaign, i know she would've done her best to do the oposite, that's what i think.

Mad Architect of Light

boyerased
35 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

hahaha if that was the plan and they would've suggest her to do that in order to "generate interest" during the campaign, i know she would've done her best to do the oposite, that's what i think.

She literally said that they acted it out. It’s theatrics. Which is so Gaga. 

enissa11
28 minutes ago, boyerased said:

She literally said that they acted it out. It’s theatrics. Which is so Gaga. 

lmao she didn't say anything like that about the campaign, what she she said was in reference to the performance at the oscars, the audience saw love, it's a love song of course, it's a performance, she was into it, she actually was very annoyed by all the speculation, gossip and stuff about her having an affair with bradley and she even said in reference to that the iconic line "social media is the toilet of the internet" and said that all that stuff was a disgrace in pop culture

Mad Architect of Light

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

The ASIB one is WAAAAYY more iconic tho :ohwell:

True, the 100 people in a room thing was being sold on T shirts at Urban Outfitters lol. She was absolutely playing some of it up towards the end. I remember her kind of laughing and repeating the 100 people in a room line. The funny thing was (I think it was Jonah Hill) some actor got like really defensive on her behalf and went "they ask us the same questions a million times, y'all areharsh" and Gaga meanwhile was just kind of going "wink wink." Some if it was clearly fairly scripted—which does make sense when one knows that she was mentally in a very bad place at the time—but it did seem like she was having fun towards the end.

3 hours ago, enissa11 said:

I agree to disagree :oops:

Sneaky Oliver

I’m not a fan of the HOG press tour. During ASIB the gushing over Bradley was annoying, sure. But she had genuine funny and inspirational moments.

This “I felt like I killed Maurizio”, “Patricia sent me flies”  and “I get drunk with non alcoholic drinks” thing she has been doing is too silly. I respect her comments on her method acting like the cat/fox/panther but those fake stories… 

lady-gaga-stop.gif

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived