💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is less scripted in this press tour

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

During ASIB era watching her interviews became boring (to me) because it was a full studied script and every interview was the same. After watching 5 of them the 6th one was like: ok here we go again.

I am loving the HOG press tour because she is herself and she says whatever she wants, she is being as extra as she is and giving new info on different interviews. 

She thought: omg what have I done, while passing by the Maurizio Gucci crime scene, and felt pain.

She was surrounded by flies that Patri sent her

She spoke with her family on accent

etc etc etc

All of this has happened in different interviews. I am LIVING. This press tour is x10000 times better than the last one.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11

she was never scripted, you can listen how she made like 20 iterations on how she said and articulated the "there can be a hundred people in a room.." it's just that in the asib campaign she was so humbled into an extreme degree by the process due to struggling with depression at the same time, i feel like she didn't felt worthy almost and she always wanted to be grateful to bradley for believing in her, you can almost sense the sadness in the way she wanted so desperately to be present for others and give credits to her coworkers...

Mad Architect of Light

HuffsAhoy

It really is a wonderful experience from a fan perspective!! I also agree with a previous poster that the interviewers are asking better and more in-depth questions this go-round, too. Lady Gaga is a very intelligent and articulate woman, so it's nice to see her finally get some respectable questions in the film world.

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

gagzus

I think it's because this time around she isn't portraying a musician or someone the press can compare her to like asking about people believing in her vs Ally who got bitter before she met Jackson and gave up.

It was easier to compare her to her character in ASIB, where as she's portraying someone different in terms of everything from speech, fashion, temperament etc this time around.

I'm sure it always happens to musicians who portray musicians in films

YourEvilTwin

Scripted is fine, just please don't start crying at every awards show. Or at least save it for the big one. Pretty please.

There are people out there trying to make her the Anne Hathaway of the season. Just don't play into their hands.

36 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Scripted is fine, just please don't start crying at every awards show. Or at least save it for the big one. Pretty please.

There are people out there trying to make her the Anne Hathaway of the season. Just don't play into their hands.

she still cries when she wins grammys despite having loads, i think its best to just accept she's a super emotional person

mother, what must i do?

Suspiria

The Gucci press tour was 1000x more enjoyable than ASIB. It was painful to see her constantly gushing and giving all the credit to Bradley and Sam and whoever else. The whole "100 people in a room and only 1 believes in you" always annoyed me - like are you forgetting you have one of the biggest fanbases in the world, who always believed in you? Stop feeling sorry for yourself and be proud of what you've achieved.

This time she is really showing off how much hard work SHE put in and how dedicated SHE was to the role. She's talking about herself as a real actress, not just some girl who was so lucky to happen to get a chance to be in a movie (as if she wasn't already one of the biggest stars on earth before ASIB). She is grateful to work with such respected actors and directors, but knows that she deserves to be there. It's so much more entertaining to hear her talk with passion and confidence this time around.

NewYorkCity
1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

The Gucci press tour was 1000x more enjoyable than ASIB. It was painful to see her constantly gushing and giving all the credit to Bradley and Sam and whoever else. The whole "100 people in a room and only 1 believes in you" always annoyed me - like are you forgetting you have one of the biggest fanbases in the world, who always believed in you? Stop feeling sorry for yourself and be proud of what you've achieved.

This time she is really showing off how much hard work SHE put in and how dedicated SHE was to the role. She's talking about herself as a real actress, not just some girl who was so lucky to happen to get a chance to be in a movie (as if she wasn't already one of the biggest stars on earth before ASIB). She is grateful to work with such respected actors and directors, but knows that she deserves to be there. It's so much more entertaining to hear her talk with passion and confidence this time around.

exactly this

1 hour ago, YourEvilTwin said:

She is still doing great, so they can't blame her or try to bring her down. Art is always there for her. So please let her cry if she wants, that's her emotion.

Archived