MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

sports

Djokovic visa cancelled AGAIN

bionic

Should Djokovic be allowed into the country?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should Djokovic be allowed into the country?

• Yaaaas Gaga
    • No Gaga

Featured Posts

It's just so weird to me how a guy that regardless of what people think of him is a great tennis player, something you need to dedicate your life to, with great sacrifice and work put in to it, was/is willing to threw everything away just cause a vaccine. A vaccine that's proven being safe. Some people's mind are just to stupid to me to comprehend. For 3 years he can't compete in the tournament that he won the most, what a moron. Plus if other tournaments abide by the same rules he won't play another tennis match in his life. Go figure the stupidity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bionic

• Fantina

• Rat Boy

• PutiKumi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They wouldn't let him into the country, poor thing.

Novak Djokovic's visa has been cancelled by Australia's immigration minister on public health grounds, casting further doubt over his participation in the first grand slam of the year. Mr Hawke s

He's such an arsehole I'm so glad he's getting sent back, if only he got vaccinated none of this would've happened. 

Rat Boy
11 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Can he leave? Seriously, does he think he's above the law? You wanna get in? Get vaccinated, if not LEAVE!

He even digitally altered his 'evidence' and lied about dates in legally binding documents. :enigma:

"f***ing rat" - @dynamite
  • Sad 1