💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie-Lynn responds to Britney calling her out

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Can’t stand this bitch trying to gaslight Britney.

Britney’s POM stylist said Jamie-Lynn would steal Britney’s M&G dresses

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Tripdastati0n

How many times did Britney lose custody of her kids? Jamie Lynn actually raised her kids she didnt just hand them off to the dad and say fuc mothering :wtf:

Literally read the title of the video and it perfectly describes what happens in the video

That poor appointed monitor scared for her life lmao

11 minutes ago, Tripdastati0n said:

How many times did Britney lose custody of her kids? Jamie Lynn actually raised her kids she didnt just hand them off to the dad and say fuc mothering :wtf:

Literally read the title of the video and it perfectly describes what happens in the video

Welcome to GGD Jamie Lynn 

SPARTACUS

I don't know JLSW or what she's done to Britney or not, but whoever is sending her family death threats is DISGUSTING. GAFL. :wtf:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

BabylonChristmas
19 minutes ago, Tripdastati0n said:

Are you Jamie Lynn? :bear: You must be by how you're acting in your reply

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

SPARTACUS

I pray Sam is by her side during these moments. What a mess this is becoming. :fail:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

gumzy3000

This whole thing is getting out of control. Regardless, people should leave Jamie Lynn's kids out of this, that's just sad. 

trolly troll troll

Cyber Babylon

Why would they drags JL's kids into this mess? And why would we should trust Britney 100% on this? not that I'm taking JL's side but if she has that so called private message she should post it now.

Gimme More
13 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

This whole thing is getting out of control. Regardless, people should leave Jamie Lynn's kids out of this, that's just sad. 

It wouldn’t be real fans messaging about kids, just trolls.

I can’t wait for Britney to speak one day and for everyone to move past it.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

one thing is true, Britney's posts are very vague and poorly written. I'm glad she is taking a break from social media because sis...

Gimme More
1 minute ago, dojo said:

one thing is true, Britney's posts are very vague and poorly written. I'm glad she is taking a break from social media because sis...

Vague? Clearly haven’t been listening to Jamie-Lynn’s interview because THOSE are vague.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Andrea B
1 hour ago, Tripdastati0n said:

get a job, Jamie 

Chromatography

“it’s time to put an end to the unhealthy chaos controlling my life” she can’t be serious right when her sister is britney spears. omfg

Pussy Like Pepsi
10 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

“it’s time to put an end to the unhealthy chaos controlling my life” she can’t be serious right when her sister is britney spears. omfg

There's no unhealthy chaos controlling her life, and there never has been, let's be real. Sis doesn't know anything about actual problems, hardships in life, work, etc. :ladyhaha:

MelbHawker

It’s getting so public & toxic between them both.. I hope Britney can find some sort of peace & resolve through all of this & either cut ties with her family and be done with it all or mend her broken relationships with them. To what end is all this social media ranting going to come to?

With that said, Jamie Lynn’s book is nothing but a stunt to profit from all of this publicity. She claims the book isn’t about Britney - why answer questions about the situation on a famous news program? It’s just.. so silly. She thinks she has everybody fooled. 

Archived