35 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is best?

• Scream
    • Scream 2
    • Scream 3
    • Scream 4

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Mine would have to be the third. It was edge of your seat most of the time and had the best ending. 

I didn't include the new one as I'm assuming most haven't seen it yet. 

Pussy Like Pepsi

The first one and the second one were great as well except the final scenes where Derek is hanging on that thing like Jesus. I thought it was over the top. :billie:

The third one was horrible.... :selena: and the fourth one was entertaining but mediocre and unnecessary. 

Havent seen the fifth one yet but I will see it in theaters only because Scream I & II are my favorite horror movies of all time and I have never seen a Scream movie at the cinema.

PrettyLilMonster

I am going to watch the new SCREAM today. 
i haven’t watched the other 4 though. 
Will I be able to understand the plot etc?

Love, PLM

Flippy
1 minute ago, PrettyLilMonster said:

I am going to watch the new SCREAM today. 
i haven’t watched the other 4 though. 
Will I be able to understand the plot etc?

There are a lot of references to the original and the sequels but I think it’s good enough to understand! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

PrettyLilMonster
7 minutes ago, Flippy said:

There are a lot of references to the original and the sequels but I think it’s good enough to understand! 

Thank you! 
I am a huge horror fan. I just haven’t seen the Scream movies yet bc they were somehow never really interesting for me. 
should I go back and watch the other 4 after?

Love, PLM

Flippy
7 minutes ago, PrettyLilMonster said:

Thank you! 
I am a huge horror fan. I just haven’t seen the Scream movies yet bc they were somehow never really interesting for me. 
should I go back and watch the other 4 after?

I would definitely at least watch the first 3! :) The 4th for me is really fun, but yeah, I would suggest you do! :hug:

hope you do enjoy the Scream series! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

BlingNotTheMusic
7 hours ago, Ricardo said:

number on no doubt

for me it's :partysick:

1>2>5>4>3

Whattt why does the 3rd get so much hate?! It's my fav! Perfect ending to a trilogy.

Anderson123

I know the third one gets so much hate but I love this franchise so much that I still enjoyed that one, but it’s still my least favorite. First one is obviously the best. 

Such a shame that they changed a lot about the third one. Would’ve been really cool if they used Kevin Williamson’s original idea but so controversial back in 2000. 

BlingNotTheMusic
7 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I know the third one gets so much hate but I love this franchise so much that I still enjoyed that one, but it’s still my least favorite. First one is obviously the best. 

Such a shame that they changed a lot about the third one. Would’ve been really cool if they used Kevin Williamson’s original idea but so controversial back in 2000. 

Omg what was the original idea? I'm one of the few that loved the 3rd, hated the 4th

BlingNotTheMusic
33 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

https://ihorror.com/scream-trivia-scream-3-originally-going-stu-orchestrating-killings/

(I also love Scream 3 and I'm glad the original idea was abandoned. Because it's ridiculous)

What? That doesn't even make sense tho. Sidney pushed a TV on his head in the first movie lol. 

There was also a pitched idea that Randy was in a cult or something.

BlingNotTheMusic
13 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

MV5BMGEzZjdjMGQtZmYzZC00N2I4LThiY2QtNWY5

:ally:

Random trivia: "Scream" was originally titled "Scary Movie" :billie:

Archived