rumor

Lady Gaga to be announced as Cleopatra after awards season

Andrea B

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rawrimamonster

Two competing Cleopatras sounds messy but she is a better actress than Gal Gadot. 

As for the ethnicity controversy, Gaga is Italian which is basically Macedonian, I think. 

LilyLark
47 minutes ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

Ya rumor of her being casted by MARVEL are all over twitter, and it's going to be BIG BIG, Rivalling Wanda.

The Marvel stuff, at least when it popped up a few years ago, was from more reputable sources, too, not just some rando on twitter who just joined lol.

The one thing that gives me pause about Marvel is they usually require their actors to sign a multi-pic deal. Could Gaga even do that with her remaining Vegas shows (plus her label will defn. require her to do some shows post-COVID, even if it's not a full on tour), etc.? Then again, if it's voice acting, a supporting role, or a villain role (one and done)...she would probably have more flexibility.

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Dennis said:

Not  twitter account with 43 followers being used as source. YALL NEVER LEARN

Yeah, idg why they keep falling for this type of thing...besides it clearly being some rando there's also a bunch of other reasons that it is highly unlikely to happen.

Reporters from Variety, The Wrap, Deadline, etc. are usually the only ones to trust with casting news. Well, tbf, in terms of Marvel/Star Wars there are defn. some reliable sources that aren't from industry media outlets...

Mother of Puppies

I thought they already chose Gal Gadot?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Andrea B
9 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I thought they already chose Gal Gadot?

read the thread again 

Roseblud Kisses

I'd rather Gaga played Cleopatra on Broadway than on film :kiss:

Nobody will ever top Elizabeth Taylor's film version, not even our dom top mom :messga:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

Mother of Puppies
5 minutes ago, Andrea Nicole said:

read the thread again 

Ah 2 Cleopatra movies :triggered: I doubt it's true and if so that would be the kinda silly.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Gabi001

Why do people think that Cleopatra shouldn't be played by white actress? :selena: 

I'm not having fun tonight.

previously

Is it just me that now wants Gaga in a supporting role? Will be nice to see her support in a great ensemble cast and maybe a role that's more down to earth and in no way linked to glitz or fame.

Regina George

It’s some tragic Gaga insider with some tragic imaginative rumours. Not buying it even tho Gaga would be a GREAT Celopatra. 

Archived