Cue the flies.

Seems like a real flies invasion is about to happen 

Pizza Chef GIF by skipp

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
11 minutes ago, Meat said:

This is fake. Take one look at that profile and you’ll see that. But of course, you guys would rather believe in fake rumours and then blame Gaga when they don’t come true :lmao:

mam this is wendy's 

Spoiler

this isn't music btw, I don't think anyone will ''blame'' her. 

Andrea B
5 minutes ago, Chouchou said:

I think she's going to play a character that could get her an Academy Award. Not this type of character.Over It Reaction GIF

I honestly don't care that much as long as I see her in big movies lol 

BUT some have said that this could affect her acting career so idk 

Patriziaa Reggiani

I wanted her to play the evil Queen in Snow white remake

I will not watch House of Gucci

Reality

I think Gaga is smart enough to know that the optics wouldn’t look good here. Listen, y’all can debate about Cleopatra’s ethnicity all you want, but the truth of the matter is that people will be up in arms about this casting regardless. I’d rather her not do it tbh

🃏🖤👹

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

I wanted her to play the evil Queen in Snow white remake

I actually think this her doing a Diseny/Marvel type film might be more likely. She did sign up for Bullet Train and only dropped it due to scheduling...

IDK, she had back to back Oscar bait films and I could see her agent encouraging her to branch out and try a popcorn flick. Also, all the studios probably want her after HOG was a success.

Patriziaa Reggiani
3 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I actually think this her doing a Diseny/Marvel type film might be more likely. She did sign up for Bullet Train and only dropped it due to scheduling...

IDK, she had back to back Oscar bait films and I could see her agent encouraging her to branch out and try a popcorn flick. Also, all the studios probably want her after HOG was a success.

Ya rumor of her being casted by MARVEL are all over twitter, and it's going to be BIG BIG, Rivalling Wanda.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Rahrahbitchson
18 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Seems like a real flies invasion is about to happen 

Pizza Chef GIF by skipp

In what world are you living? We are in the Cleopatra ERA, next interview will be how she struggle to film because of the 10 egyptian plagues 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

33 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

I hope her friends and family are ready to listen to her speak to them as Cleopatra in her "Egyptian" accent for the next year. 

Would Anoonymity lie?:partysick:

In all seriousness, this project started with Angelina Jolie's name attached so I guess anything is possible

Don't Call Me Gaga

6 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

In what world are you living? We are in the Cleopatra ERA, next interview will be how she struggle to film because of the 10 egyptian plagues 

Not Funny Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived