Is Anyone On Jamie-Lynn’s Side?

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 hour ago, CameltoeKween said:

Ol' Jamie Lynn sure has a lot to say about how Britney yelling at her was "unhinged"... :partysick:

But wasn't she the one who jumped the counter at a Subway and threatened someone with a knife? :oprah:

24AB9C6E00000578-0-image-a-34_1421167496267.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2908476/PICTURED-moment-Britney-Spears-younger-sister-Jamie-Lynn-pulls-knife-break-sandwich-shop-fight.html

She WHAT? :sharon:

🖤

Spartacus

See, I, for one, don't know what's really going on behind the scenes. I don't know Britney personally, nor do I know Jamie personally. What I will say, is that I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. :party:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Pussy Like Pepsi
1 hour ago, Healed My Heart said:

Honestly the way that she publicizes everything tells me all I need to know. If any of her intentions were pure, there's no way she would be pushing so hard to monetize her sister's tragedy.

THIS. There is no need for her to fake cry on Instagram. There was that video where she wiped away a non existent tear and I have read about that incident where she posted an audio clip on her Instagram stories of herself crying. Just the audio of her crying and her kid trying to console her, no explanation. Like bitch why would you record yourself crying and then put it on Instagram? LMAO she is just trying to save her ass. There is literally no reason for her to be a writing a 'memoir' she is a nobody. All she cares about is herself and her image, she knows that her going on TV is just going to anger Britney even further, she is totally self absorbed and obnoxious. 

sillynate
3 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

Ol' Jamie Lynn sure has a lot to say about how Britney yelling at her was "unhinged"... :partysick:

But wasn't she the one who jumped the counter at a Subway and threatened someone with a knife? :oprah:

24AB9C6E00000578-0-image-a-34_1421167496267.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2908476/PICTURED-moment-Britney-Spears-younger-sister-Jamie-Lynn-pulls-knife-break-sandwich-shop-fight.html

Don’t forget all the cats she’s killed with her Tesla

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/17/business/jamie-lynn-spears-tesla/index.html 

One cat? Tragic accident. Two cats? Odd coincidence. Three+ cats? Gurl just tell your kids you don’t want any cats

Pussy Like Pepsi
12 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Don’t forget all the cats she’s killed with her Tesla

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/17/business/jamie-lynn-spears-tesla/index.html 

One cat? Tragic accident. Two cats? Odd coincidence. Three+ cats? Gurl just tell your kids you don’t want any cats

Also let's not forget her bullying Alexa Nikolas off of Zoey 101. 

For those who have missed it...

streamstarcrossed
5 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

What sways your opinion to that side rather than with Britney? Sound off! 

I’ve been staying out of the conversations about anything britney related because people get so melodramatic discussing it. I don’t consider myself on Jamie’s side, but I’m not anti Jamie. I’m not familiar with all the reasons ppl hate her, but my perception is that, regardless, people are very hard on her and are unwilling to consider anything she says. I’m sure her and Britney love each other and I feel like the rift between them is something time will fix.

It’s like anyone who didn’t speak up for Britney is now a villain. Idk Jamie’s reasons for doing or not doing whatever she did, but I don’t get the sense that she intentionally set out to hurt Britney. I could be wrong. It’s complicated. Britney is clearly still very hurt by her family, but I think people give her too much credit solely for being a victim of a terrible situation. Her perspective is only one side of the story. Just because Jamie’s perspective of events is different doesn’t mean it’s a lie or that she’s malicious. 

Illundressyou

The only thing I liked about her was Zoey 101, that show used to be my life :bradley: But I already disliked her as soon as I heard about the bullying that went on on set

sillynate
2 hours ago, *** Like Pepsi said:

Also let's not forget her bullying Alexa Nikolas off of Zoey 101. 

For those who have missed it...

I don’t entirely agree with this one because Alexa said Britney (on behalf of her younger “sister”) cornered her and threatened to get her blacklisted in Hollywood :sweat: she said it really hurt her hearing those words from her favorite artist 

Pussy Like Pepsi
4 hours ago, sillynate said:

I don’t entirely agree with this one because Alexa said Britney (on behalf of her younger “sister”) cornered her and threatened to get her blacklisted in Hollywood :sweat: she said it really hurt her hearing those words from her favorite artist 

Yes Britney did step in  and threaten her at one point (which was totally shitty of her to do) but that's not the main story. Jamie Lynn and some other members of the cast bullied her off the show. Jamie Lynn has written about Alexa in her book and is saying that Alexa is the one who bullied her. Alexa called her out on Instagram just today for being a ****ing liar and said everything Jamie Lynn says in the book is a lie and none of it happened. JAMIE LYNN LIKED HER POST. lmao 

Also Alexa says Jamie Lynn just contacted her out of the blue a few days ago asking her if she coud send her a gift and Alexa was like no, please leave me alone and don't contatc me anymore LMAO. Maybe she wanted to send her book HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA she's ****ing insane :billie::saladga:

ALittleMonsta

this britney's family drama is honestly none of the public's business to speak about or have a public opinion about. However, I do think from what the public has gotten to see from both sides, agreeing with Jamie would make you look 'crazy' for like... 95% of the media.

Archived