Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Anyone On Jamie-Lynn’s Side?

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

Like genuinely on her side or sympathizes with Jamie-Lynn? I’m just really curious to see and if so, why? What sways your opinion to that side rather than with Britney? Sound off! :legend:

Also this is not me taking Jamie-Lynn’s side, don’t get it twisted lmao!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8

Do I believe she at one point genuinely tried to help Britney? 

yes 

but she’s done way more damage than good and that can never be erased 

CautiousLurker
22 minutes ago, weed said:

the devil

How dare you smear our favorite horned hottie's rep like this :neyde:

PartySick

Idk what to believe honestly :laughga:

But it's also none of my business. I supported Britney's freedom and she has it. I'm not buying Jamie's book regardless so :shrug:

Britney can deal with her family drama herself now tbh. All I know is that anyone who wronged her better watch out :messga:

🖤

Cameltoe Chariot

Ol' Jamie Lynn sure has a lot to say about how Britney yelling at her was "unhinged"... :partysick:

But wasn't she the one who jumped the counter at a Subway and threatened someone with a knife? :oprah:

24AB9C6E00000578-0-image-a-34_1421167496267.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2908476/PICTURED-moment-Britney-Spears-younger-sister-Jamie-Lynn-pulls-knife-break-sandwich-shop-fight.html

Britney is free now, she is healthy, have a fiancé that loves her, her sons, $$$.

The rest are just mindless drama, like this. She won the big battle this is nothing.

Glamourpuss

They were both raised by the same parents so I do feel sorry for Jamie Lynn because she tried to explain in that excerpt from her book about how she is also suffering with trauma caused by her parents. 

I don't know enough to be able to decide if she's a villain towards Britney but I'm another one who thinks this stuff should be dealt with privately as it's a family matter. 

No, not really. I've always been a Britney stan, but....

She was unwell, and I think Jamie was at one point, early on, supportive. However I think the conservatorship should've ended the moment Britney started work again and Jamie shouldn't have remained silent/platonic on the matter for so long. I also completely understand that Jamie was 17 when Britney had her breakdown, and she was a new mother, at such a young age. She had her own **** going on. Do I think Jamie is a main antagonist in this? No.

Healed My Heart

Honestly the way that she publicizes everything tells me all I need to know. If any of her intentions were pure, there's no way she would be pushing so hard to monetize her sister's tragedy.

She/her 💗💜💙

Archived