💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

‘Fame Monster’ & ‘Joanne’ New Exclusive Cover Vinyls

Perfume

Featured Posts

Chesescake
1 minute ago, mr.peter said:

Does this mean only one person can buy them ? will it be like a auction ?

Yes it looks like auction, and if you win, you can have the right to own the NFT. Not with the copyright though.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm I was excited until I saw the one for Billie and it's just abstract painting lmao so I'm less excited

ok now I saw the others and I'm excited again!!! Hope they're stunning

Bloody hooker

I love this :firega:

The only thing that is bothering me is how much someone is going to re-list them for :saladga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

PrincessGUY

So is it a limited edition vinyl release along side one NFT (🤢) or is it one vinyl and NFT (🤢) together

Because I’m a variant collector when it comes to Gaga so I’m going to be upset if there’s only one copy of the vinyl

PropaGaga

I don't think all of these are NFTs, only the N.E.R.D. and Timbaland ones. They're the only ones with a star next to them on the list, which it notes at the bottom as being NFTs, unless there was an error in the article.

Perfume
3 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

I don't think all of these are NFTs, only the N.E.R.D. and Timbaland ones. They're the only ones with a star next to them on the list, which it notes at the bottom as being NFTs, unless there was an error in the article.

Good eye! I'll remove the NFT from the OP, but add in a possibility just in case. Thank u! Makes this project feel a lot less scummy in that perspective.

an angel held me like a child

• Perfume changed the title to ‘Fame Monster’ & ‘Joanne’ New Exclusive Cover Vinyls
Perfume

BTW Here are some artworks from the two artists who did the covers! I'd expect something super similar in style for their respective pieces.

Loie Hollowell - Fame Monster

HOLLOWELL_StudioPortraits_2019_121-1024x

maxresdefault.jpg

Nicolas Party - Joanne

Nicolas-Party-Cover.jpg?auto=format&cropmaxresdefault.jpg

an angel held me like a child

TimisaMonster
55 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Wait, I’m confuzzled, so I thought NFTs were like a digital artwork or something, like in its original form, so wouldn’t an NFT of an album just be a HQ image of the album cover?? And what’s gonna be different with the vinyl? Am I being stoopid :poot: 

You're basically paying $2,000+ for a new customized album cover that will only be owned by you but the album would obviously be the same music...

So that means there's only 1 copy of these vinyls being sold or do they have like 1,000 and each has a different cover art? :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

2 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

BTW Here are some artworks from the two artists who did the covers! I'd expect something super similar in style for their respective pieces.

Loie Hollowell - Fame Monster

HOLLOWELL_StudioPortraits_2019_121-1024x

maxresdefault.jpg

Nicolas Party - Joanne

Nicolas-Party-Cover.jpg?auto=format&cropmaxresdefault.jpg

i'm trying to keep an open mind... :bradley:

no i don't wanna be mean, i'm perched to see what they come up with however the whole NFT thing can get in the bin :lmao:

mother, what must i do?

Summerboi14

They should do more important things like arranging an anniversary for the most culture changing album in recent history.

RAYA.core

Vinyls i'm sure were a huge hit last year. Everyone was doing it. I wish I had a player

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

warhol killer

They should have commissioned me with the reimagined album covers :ohwell: Kidding.

All jokes aside, I am curious to see what the art would look like, especially with The Fame Monster.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived