Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

‘Fame Monster’ & ‘Joanne’ New Exclusive Cover Vinyls

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

In honor of Interscope’s 30 years of music, they’ve brought in a plethora of various visuals artists to reimagine iconic album covers.

Among the many artists and albums featured (Lana Del Rey, Kendrick Lamar, Gwen Stefani, Billie Eilish, etc), Gaga will have two of her own album covers reimagined and put on display at an event as well as sold as vinyls in limited editions for The Fame Monster and Joanne! 

The prices for said vinyls are currently rumored to be $2,000. They will be sold from January 27th to January 31st.

Alongside this, there's a chance they might be NFTs although right now it seems like they aren't, contrary to what was originally believed when this thread was first created!

• The Fame Monster done by Loie Hollowell (Artwork TBA)

• Joanne done by Nicolas Party (Artwork TBA)

More info on the event: https://www.elle.com/culture/music/a38752208/interscope-30th-anniversary-artists-inspired-by-music/

More info on the vinyls: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYrQBU3hCOZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

an angel held me like a child

• Perfume changed the title to NFT: ‘Fame Monster’ & ‘Joanne’ New Exclusive Vinyls
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfume

Definitely not happy about them being NFTs, Gaga is so much more than that… But besides that, excited to see what the covers look like.

• Perfume changed the title to NFTs: ‘Fame Monster’ & ‘Joanne’ New Exclusive Vinyls
artdoll

Not sure how to feel about this :poot:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Perfume
Just now, littlepotter said:

I'm confused, are they NFTs or are they physical vinyls :bear:

I think both… You get a physical exclusive vinyl with your purchase of the NFT. At least that’s what I assume?

TimisaMonster

This is as bad as digitally signed albums being sold :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Luke78619

Wait, I’m confuzzled, so I thought NFTs were like a digital artwork or something, like in its original form, so wouldn’t an NFT of an album just be a HQ image of the album cover?? And what’s gonna be different with the vinyl? Am I being stoopid :poot: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Perfume
Just now, Luke78619 said:

Wait, I’m confuzzled, so I thought NFTs were like a digital artwork or something, like in its original form, so wouldn’t an NFT of an album just be a HQ image of the album cover?? And what’s gonna be different with the vinyl? Am I being stoopid :poot: 

These are reimagined covers done by world-renowned visual artists, completely new covers for both TFM and Joanne! 

love joanne but they should have done ARTPOP instead as the theme is more fitting. :bye:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

These are reimagined covers done by world-renowned visual artists, completely new covers for both TFM and Joanne! 

OHHHH okay that’s pretty cool then, looking forward to potentially seeing them :flutter:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Perfume changed the title to ‘Fame Monster’ & ‘Joanne’ New Exclusive Cover Vinyls

Archived