Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

‘Fame Monster’ & ‘Joanne’ New Exclusive Cover Vinyls

Perfume

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

I f#cking hate NFTs, can they go away already?

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrincessGUY

Also, I looked at the App Store page for ntwrk and feel so sketched from the slew of 1 star ratings. Guess I’ll wait for the resellers if the Gaga records are actually vinyl and not NFTs and pray for my wallet :saladga:

SPARTACUS

IDK WTF an NFT is, but as a collector I would happily buy ALT artwork editions to those albums! :wub:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Cello

I love this idea, can't wait to see their interpretations! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Sneaky Oliver

I love the record but why would you pick Joanne to create a reimagined cover when you have ARTPOP, Born This Way AND Chromatica as options which have way more interesting and diverse imagery?! :yennefer:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Juanlittlem

They're selling it for 2.5k$?????!!! That's crazy.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

4 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

well, if they are in limited copies, exclusives, made in the best printing way and so on, they are more work of art than anything else.

besides, I can't even imagine how much they are going to be valued in 10 years time... 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Gagaplayer315

Out of all her iconic album covers why did they choose Jooane to re-imagine??? :billie:

Chromatislaps
13 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Wait, I’m confuzzled, so I thought NFTs were like a digital artwork or something, like in its original form, so wouldn’t an NFT of an album just be a HQ image of the album cover?? And what’s gonna be different with the vinyl? Am I being stoopid :poot: 

Non Fungible Token... the token part means it can be anything. Digital and Physical, but in essence you buy a piece of encrypted code that stores the transaction. That gives the piece value, the fact it can't be cracked and that the piece of code can be verified on the blockchain. The verification would be to see if you are its original owner.

PropaGaga
4 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I believe it’s $2.5k for the entire lot of 55 records. Not sure if they’ll be available individually just yet.

the way when you have born this way and chromatica but choose joanne, um that's a choice :huntyga:

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

13 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

They should have commissioned me with the reimagined album covers :ohwell: Kidding.

All jokes aside, I am curious to see what the art would look like, especially with The Fame Monster.

i use all your artworks for my gaga songs on my phone :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

Archived