Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race España Season 2 thread | *Use spoiler tags*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
3 hours ago, weed said:

ooommmggggg Jota performing an original song with Gaga references, I'm obsessed! and she's 19, queen of continuing to inspire the youth. 

Wowwwwwww... editing this post so I don't spam the thread. I'm like a few girls in, maybe a half (just finished Venedita) and girl... perhaps the BEST Talent Show in Drag Race herstory?? and I still have so many to watch. Finished: confirmed, best talent show in DR herstory.

bich, another Gaga reference with Onyx, I am gagged. Beautiful.

Sharonne, amazing vocals. Maybe the best in DR herstory skskskksksk along with Synthia from Canada (omg after editing this post I had to rewatch her intro to the rusical, GOD she's so fking good). The España girls are just built different! The show clearly gave them resources for this performance and wanted them to succeed, and they did. 

the testimonials from S1 girls is a little weird...

wowwwwwwwwww one of the best runways EVER, yet again. I'm amazed. Of course some flops (Sethlas worst by far) but wowww! Sharonne, I'm amazed. Onyx, Marina, Venedita, Ariel! Amazing. 

MY Top 3, Bottom 3:
     Top: Sharonne (winner), Venedita, Juriji/Onyx either one
     Bottom 3: Samantha, Sethlas, Ariel (safe)

okay.... elimination was a joke. It was Samantha's time to go, last week. I can't believe her ripping everything off wins them over twice in a row........ otherwise amazing episode. 9/10 bc elimination choice.

Sethlas in the bottom? :lmao:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

W.O.W. just WOW! That was the best talent show and runaway of the whole franchise, poor Ru and her mediocre queens hyped to the stars (especially this year).

I basically agree with everything beside Onyx being in the bottom (lmao HOW?) and Samantha winning the lip sync with that messy and ugly performance.

This was a 10/10 episode.

COOOK

Good episode but the elimination was the only thing that didn't do it for me. That lip-sync wasn't fun or hilarious, it was a hot mess. Seems like they're pushing it with Pupi Poison 2.0

COOOK

Juriji did good on the challenge and slayed the runway :giveup: But what was that hilarious untucked mess lmao

I thought Eduardo Casanova would be his annoying pretentious self but I was surprised that he really contributed a lot with the critiques and his puns on the runway were great too

Spoiler

The moment Samantha took off her wig I was like here we go again, and we could all see that everyone else was tired of it too. Sad to see her go, but it was long-overdue.

phantasmas

idk who to root for yet because surprisingly they are all pretty good?? in their own way?

like there isn’t a bunch of fashion queens trying to fight for their spot or dance queens trying to off each other like usual :selena:

Spoiler

but thank god Samantha is finally gone  :poot:

weed
Spoiler

The way I thought Samantha should've left the first 2 episodes but this time should have been safe/not bottom 2 :enigma: I think her acting was good, the reveal for the look was fun, safe. Diamante had a more interesting look but performed worse in the challenge. 

Love Venedita, super excited for her. Venedita and Sharonne my top 2 lol and Juriji is growing on me but unsure. Marina and Onyx are cute. Sethlas is cute but they bring up my thinking of first season's ridiculous critiques to Vulcano "u always wear ur high shoes bc u think ur better than everyone" but nothing for Sethlas doing the exact same

Levine

Another good episode. Full of spanish slang so I didn't understand much even tho I think they did a parody of a show called Salvame Diario or something like that? I I remember when I was on vacation in Madrid and I watched that show on TV and it was A MESS lmao 

Amazing runaway, Pedro is one of my fave directors. I agree with the judging, maybe Diamante was a little worse than Samantha but doing bad after two times in the bottom was not the tea and this was her time to go.

I still don't have a favorite, they are all good to me and I wanna wait and see more. For now Sharonne and Onyx are the ones who captured more my attention

COOOK
34 minutes ago, Levine said:

Another good episode. Full of spanish slang so I didn't understand much even tho I think they did a parody of a show called Salvame Diario or something like that? I I remember when I was on vacation in Madrid and I watched that show on TV and it was A MESS lmao

It was a parody of El Diario de Patricia, an 00's classic:

Fantina

Just came to say that this season is slowly becoming one of my favourite seasons of DR ever. The talent show was next level and even Ariel who went home would have won the talent show episode on any American season. 

Episode 3:

Spoiler

I feel like I am the only one that actually enjoyed Samantha on the show. She definitely didn't deserve to be in the bottom this episode but that lipsync from JOTA was OVAH

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Fantina

Juriji Der Klee is my pick for the win and I am going to be SHOCKED if she doesn't make it to the finale :saladga:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Plastic Flower

I hate that they focused so much on Samantha :rip: I just wanted to watch Jota. 

Deserved win last episode imo. I thought Juriji was one of the best. 

Drop it

Archived