• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

That's one secret I'll never tell...
xoxo,

m-5B8Oat_400x400.jpg

And here I thought when I got this notification, I'd finally get to see the man behind the aura ah ah ah

Mocchi

WOW, f*cking WOW!!! I am so proud of the spanish franchise. The level is huge but feels so familiar and warm at the same time. Please, Sharonne for the throne, no words :tony:

mwjuell91
1 hour ago, AYURO said:

WOW, f*cking WOW!!! I am so proud of the spanish franchise. The level is huge but feels so familiar and warm at the same time. Please, Sharonne for the throne, no words :tony:

Sharonne just smashed this episode so hard. It is surprising there hasn't been a seasoned veteran queen win the crown yet, she would be a great pick for that.

PopEmergency

talent show = one of the best throughout the entire franchise

runway = one of the best throughout the entire franchise

that god damn awful lip-sync again :ladyhaha: 

drag race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, PopEmergency said:

talent show = one of the best throughout the entire franchise

runway = one of the best throughout the entire franchise

that god damn awful lip-sync again :ladyhaha: 

drag race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Can Samantha stop being a mess in every lipsync and them living for it? Also those song choices has not been it for this season.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Juanlittlem

Just finished watching the episode and here's my opinion:

Sharonne was trying to do ventrilocuism (?) and it was a fail. I knew she was gonna win when they tried so hard to avoid showing her moving her mouth while singing with the male voice.

Sethlas screwed her chance of winning with that weak runway.

Onyx was not bottom 3, she was top or even winner imo, those looks are spectacular!

Samantha needs to go.

Diamante's look in her talent show looked CHEAP and it wasnt that great, she was safe.

Plastic Flower
36 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Can Samantha stop being a mess in every lipsync and them living for it? Also those song choices has not been it for this season.

There's nothing wrong with the song choices lmao. 

Drop it

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

There's nothing wrong with the song choices lmao. 

They're not lipsync songs, like, what are you supposed to do with THAT? Last year they had better choices, hope they improve

weed

omg just finished seeing the S1 queens walk, ranking their runways worst to best:

Arancha la Crunchy --> Pupi --> La Macarena --> Killer Queen --> Inti --> Vulcano --> omg I can't decide, top 4 tie of Carmen, Dovima, Sagittaria, and Hugaceo.

weed

ooommmggggg Jota performing an original song with Gaga references, I'm obsessed! and she's 19, queen of continuing to inspire the youth. 

Wowwwwwww... editing this post so I don't spam the thread. I'm like a few girls in, maybe a half (just finished Venedita) and girl... perhaps the BEST Talent Show in Drag Race herstory?? and I still have so many to watch. Finished: confirmed, best talent show in DR herstory.

bich, another Gaga reference with Onyx, I am gagged. Beautiful.

Sharonne, amazing vocals. Maybe the best in DR herstory skskskksksk along with Synthia from Canada (omg after editing this post I had to rewatch her intro to the rusical, GOD she's so fking good). The España girls are just built different! The show clearly gave them resources for this performance and wanted them to succeed, and they did. 

the testimonials from S1 girls is a little weird...

wowwwwwwwwww one of the best runways EVER, yet again. I'm amazed. Of course some flops (Sethlas worst by far) but wowww! Sharonne, I'm amazed. Onyx, Marina, Venedita, Ariel! Amazing. 

MY Top 3, Bottom 3:
     Top: Sharonne (winner), Venedita, Juriji/Onyx either one
     Bottom 3: Samantha, Sethlas, Ariel (safe)

okay.... elimination was a joke. It was Samantha's time to go, last week. I can't believe her ripping everything off wins them over twice in a row........ otherwise amazing episode. 9/10 bc elimination choice.

Flippy

Todos Me Miran and Yo Quiero Bailar are good lip sync songs! I just can’t stand that with TMM, they ****ed up an iconic song, and in this one, they kept a mess again (why’d she take it all off again? I’ll never understand how they think that’s ok…) 

Anyway, I’m obsessed with Sharon! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Drag Race España Season 2 thread | *Use spoiler tags*
BUtterfield 8
Spoiler

I kinda felt uncomfortable with Sharonne’s talent but other than that this was truly one of the best episodes of drag race ever  

Archived