Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race España Season 2 thread | *Use spoiler tags*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

weed

Out now!!!! Watching later, will update with my opinions :firega:

Season 1 was AMAZING, very big shoes to fill, cannot wait. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
La Rosalia

There were some really great looks on this episode 👏🏼👏🏼 

Spoiler

That lipsync was complete bullshit tho lmao it made me uncomfortable  

alsemanche

Ugh I've missed this show. It's always so fun. The runway was a mixed bag tbh but there were really good looks. 

Spoiler

I don't understand how Sethlas wasn't in the top because she ATE. I was sure it was either her or Onyx who were gonna win... But anyway, Onyx absolutely deserved. That angel look was phenomenal. 

I'm kinda already over Samantha and Estrella tbh they're annoying in the werk room. Jota is also giving super pretentious gay. I hope they become less annoying in upcoming episodes.

Also UGH SUPREMME IS F*CKING STUNNING :giveup:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

COOOK

The way I bawled watching the representation of my hometown :messga:

Ugh I missed this... Drag Race ES is so good. I already can't wait for next week's episode, they really sold that preview-

Spoiler

and the Season 1 queens look incredible?? :nooo:

La Rosalia
39 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Hide contents

I don't understand how Sethlas wasn't in the top because she ATE. I was sure it was either her or Onyx who were gonna win... But anyway, Onyx absolutely deserved. That angel look was phenomenal. 

Mte, wtf 

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, weed said:

Out now!!!! Watching later, will update with my opinions :firega:

Season 1 was AMAZING, very big shoes to fill, cannot wait. 

So glad you posted on here because I totally forgot about it :flop: can't wait to watch later. Please tell me there's some serious trade like last season :gaysia:

PopEmergency

if that lip sync would have happend on a regular US season, both of them would've been send home :ladyhaha:

it was so messy

Juanlittlem

I disagree with the winner of the lipsync, but we all knew she was staying. Of course you won't get rid of a big name, just like Pupi on the 1st season (she deserved to be on the bottom :messga:)

Sethlas would've been on the top if it wasn't for that 2nd look, it was simple imo. But I liiiive for the Vulcano shade and he's soo cute out of drag.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Juanlittlem

Also I guess you guys that watch it in WOW missed Marina's d*ck and Onyx's :nooo: ICONIC.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Plastic Flower

The lipsync was ****. What a way to ruin an iconic song :rip: the rest of the episode was great tho. 

Drop it

weed

Looove Sharonne, Onyx, and Sethlas! My top 3. Marina and Venedita next, also love them. Sethlas, sooo cute lol so hot. Trade of the season, they were right. 

A great premiere!

Spoiler

So sad for the eliminated queen, very different standards than Ru for a lip sync lol bc no WAY the queen w wardrobe malfunctions, taking ALL of it off, etc. would be staying. Great runways overall, very happy with the premiere. 

weed
3 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

So glad you posted on here because I totally forgot about it :flop: can't wait to watch later. Please tell me there's some serious trade like last season :gaysia:

There's 1 or 2 lol :hor: Venedita and Sethlas top 2 for moi xox

BlingNotTheMusic
On 2/20/2022 at 1:33 PM, Juanlittlem said:

Watch out for Onyx, she's coming for the crown.

I claimed Onyx the second I saw her entrance look! So excited to see what she brings this season!

9 hours ago, COOOK said:

The way I bawled watching the representation of my hometown :messga:

Ugh I missed this... Drag Race ES is so good. I already can't wait for next week's episode, they really sold that preview-

Hide contents

and the Season 1 queens look incredible?? :nooo:

Where's your hometown, King?

BlingNotTheMusic

Awesome premiere, so many strong queens! Sharonne, Onyx, Marina, Sethlas, Juriji, Venedita!

Also, international Drag Race seasons continue to sh*t on US seasons :whitney:

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Drag Race España Season 2 thread | *Use spoiler tags*

Archived