💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race España Season 2 thread | *Use spoiler tags*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Levine

I'm so jealous of you spanish people for having this great season of Drag Race. But the filming of Drag Race italiy 2 is started and it says to have pretty talented queens, so I hope we could come even a little close to that level (the first season of ours was a mess).

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
La Rosalia

Carmen 😍😍

Spoiler

How do y’all feel about the outcome/season? 

I was a little bit scared that Estrella was gonna win because the judges were really enjoying her props. Overall, I think this was a good season. Sharonne definitely deserved her win, she’s an extremely talented queen.

Even if I liked it though, I do have to say that I liked S1 way more. Maybe because S1 was the first time watching Spanish queens. Last year I was so hyped for the finale and literally got chills throughout the whole episode lol and this time I even forwarded several parts of it. 

mwjuell91

Loved the finale performance, it really felt more professional than those usual Rumixes. 

La Rosalia
Spoiler

How did y’all feel about Marina’s elimination? God knows I was not a fan of hers but honestly I felt very bad for her, it was handled in a very awkward way. I know this has happened before (Roxxxy, Ellie Diamond, etc) but for some reason this felt distasteful even.

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, La Rosalia said:
  Hide contents

How did y’all feel about Marina’s elimination? God knows I was not a fan of hers but honestly I felt very bad for her, it was handled in a very awkward way. I know this has happened before (Roxxxy, Ellie Diamond, etc) but for some reason this felt distasteful even.

Spoiler

I feel like they did her dirty, like, it was obvious they wanted Estrella at the finale and Marina ate Estrella in their lipsync so they had to do the double shantay last week. Also, I think Marina might've been a threat 'cause we all have seen she's good (for DRES' standards) and imagine crowning someone who clearly lost the final lipsync.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Levine
Spoiler

The right and deserving queen won. I'm always amazed when people call boring or predictable (in a bad way) a winner only because she didn't have competition and/or was for the very beginning the superior one. A lot of people on twitter were rooting for Venedita and I don't even remember what she did of outstanding this season. Pathetic.
Sharonne is in the top 10 of the best drag queens EVER, she really gave me Bianca vibes. Great season, I enjoyed more than the 1 because the material here was way superior 

Flippy

Soooo happy with the winner!!! Totally deserved! 
And that lip sync song is one of my favorite songs ever by Alaska y Dinarama, so I was super excited to watch it! :music: I really enjoyed it, but I agree, I skipped a lot of this episode… It got a bit… meh at certain points? Lol

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Rebel
Spoiler

Glad she won, I was between her and Venedita. I thought Venedita had the cleaner lipsync tho but well deserved anyway.

Also I agree, I'm not a fan of Marina at all but I was legit shocked they would do that. Like why even? :rip:

Mocchi

Extremely happy with this season! The whole cast was so strong and the winner is simply perfection (I could see her side by side with legends like Jinkx or Trinity), but the distinctive aspect that makes this season unique is the vibe of warmness it irradiates and how nice and approachable are the judges and the cast. Definitely I don't feel this in Drag race US.

I only feel a bit sad about the decision to exclude the top 4 candidate of the final fight :fatcat: I don't get why they did that.

And that final music video simply kicked *ss of any rumix (well, AS3 was magic but I am obsessed with Kitty Girl :teehee:). Already looking forward season 3!

weed
Spoiler

A great season overall, I think the first half was stronger than the 2nd half of the season but it was still phenomenal overall. RIP to Marina, that was rude lol she deserved to lip sync. Sharonne won episode 1, it was clear as day. Good for her but also I kinda skipped through half the finale bc I already knew who would win. 

Juanlittlem
18 minutes ago, AYURO said:

Extremely happy with this season! The whole cast was so strong and the winner is simply perfection (I could see her side by side with legends like Jinkx or Trinity), but the distinctive aspect that makes this season unique is the vibe of warmness it irradiates and how nice and approachable are the judges and the cast. Definitely I don't feel this in Drag race US.

I only feel a bit sad about the decision to exclude the top 4 candidate of the final fight :fatcat: I don't get why they did that.

And that final music video simply kicked *ss of any rumix (well, AS3 was magic but I am obsessed with Kitty Girl :teehee:). Already looking forward season 3!

Props to the production too for the glow up from last season's rumixes to this one.

Also I love how they distanced this season from Rupaul and went for a Supremme song instead.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived