๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears Responded To Sister. Drags Her To Filth

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Anderson123
2 hours ago, Zeth said:

I still believe the only reason why Jamie Lynn was given a platform on that show was with hopes it would bait Britney into coming on next.

Exactly. The media just wanted this circus and they're getting it.

SPARTACUS

I see no reason to be concerned by any of this. I'm sure everything will turn out just fine.ย :)

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

13 minutes ago, Tripdastati0n said:

Britney really is erattic and unstable. No wonder she lost custody of her kids :ohwell:

Kinda harsh....

Regina George
18 minutes ago, Tripdastati0n said:

Britney really is erattic and unstable. No wonder she lost custody of her kids :ohwell:

Imagine sitting behind your screen and thinking you can give opinions as such on this woman and bring her kids into it. You must be really really sad. :/ย 

ย 

Not The Real Gaga

She should hireย a PR person to write her statements. Or better, she shouldn't respond at all. She needs time to rest and heal after everything she had to deal with for so many years. Before she knows, she is in an endless public fight with her family that does more harm than good to everyoneย involved.

ย 

I'm obviously not a doctor, nor do I know her. This is just my personal opinion from an outsider'sย perspective.

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, Tripdastati0n said:

You only registered on this site to be controversial and edgy, didn't you? Anyway, bringing her kids into this was the lowest of the low. Hope you never have to experience anything like that.

Tripdastati0n
9 hours ago, Regina George said:

Imagine sitting behind your screen and thinking you can give opinions as such on this woman and bring her kids into it. You must be really really sad. :/ย 

ย 

Britney being a bad mother isn't an opinion. Go ahead grade what you have seen of her mothering A B C D or F. I bet you'll deflect and not give a grade cause you know it's an F. Good mother's don't need court ordered iuds. It's just not a thing that happens . She is a lost little girl

Tripdastati0n
9 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

You only registered on this site to be controversial and edgy, didn't you?

Im serving Gaga humping R Kelly on a stage huh..

Tripdastati0n
9 hours ago, Regina George said:

ย 

I stopped reading at imagine. I won't be taking orders from you so imagine whatever you said yourself

PartySick
24 minutes ago, Tripdastati0n said:

How many times has Britney lost custody of her kids?

Ok ew :huntyga:

Find another site to post this garbage on. Or get a better hobby wtf? :laughga:

๐Ÿ–ค

Archived