You need to stop with the trolling Jamie Lynn. No one cares for u. :triggered:

I'm actually Christina Aguilera :triggered:

Pennywise
10 hours ago, Tripdastati0n said:

Britney needs to take her meds and delete her account. Shes a bad mother

@CyanLights can you ban the troll pls :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

20 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

I mean… she made points? She was 17 having a baby when Britney was “melting down” it’s not like she had a hand in creating the conservatorship or any real power to stop it? Maybe she could’ve been more vocal against it as years went on but who knows if her dad would have even listened? And she claims she didn’t know the extent of which Britney was not okay? Wouldn’t be surprising given how censored and controlled Britney was but idk..

Fascinating how we do all see her as a villainous rat bc the media is serving a good vs evil story. But I bet there’s a lot more nuance…. Orrrr she’s just a completely psycho manipulator? Lol

Also I don’t see this as an “attack” if you read it objectively?  it seems more like a defense. But she did share defaming info about Britney scaring her children lol

She had no power to stop the conservatorship then, but 12 years later when #FreeBritney started to gain momentum, she didn’t side with Britney. She’s always sided with their mother. It’s not about just 2007, it’s about the whole picture.

holy scheisse
9 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

She had no power to stop the conservatorship then, but 12 years later when #FreeBritney started to gain momentum, she didn’t side with Britney. She’s always sided with their mother. It’s not about just 2007, it’s about the whole picture.

Agreed that her mistake was continue complicity as time went on

Archived