celeb

Jamie-Lynn attacks Britney in new book following testimony

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Her book leaked.

A quote:

On June 23, 2021, my sister broke her silence in regard to the
oppressive nature of her 2008 conservatorship. Throughout the weeks that followed, she had the media and internet world stage to speak freely—to share her truth. During a couple of her state- ments, she made sweeping allegations, using words like “my family” and “those who should have helped.” At no point did my sister lift the veil on what or who is truly responsible for her challenges. By excluding this, she allowed an onslaught of hate that put me and my family at risk.
Her references to me left me reeling. I have only ever had her back. From the earliest days of Britney’s challenges, I have protected her at every turn. Too young to know better, to understand that it’s okay if you’re not okay, I helped keep Britney’s emotional epi- sodes hidden from the world. It started early, when I was in my tweens, and I had to defuse rumors my classmates repeated, and I continued to protect her until just recently, when she decided I didn’t need protecting and threw me to the proverbial media wolves.
Despite her comments, I still support what is best for her. I’m only saddened that in her current state of mind, she is incapable of supporting me in the same way. My siblings and I have been traumatized by the distorted vision my parents have of loyalty and success, the impact of exposure, and the flip side of fame. I’m not looking for pity. I want Britney and the world to know she isn’t the only one who is left with the scars from our early years of delin- quency and manipulation.
I am immensely grateful for my career and the events that have led me here, to the life I now enjoy. But that came from luck, hard work, and owning up to my mistakes along the way. My sister’s dia- tribe assigns blame outward without any self-reflection.

I finally received the wake-up call I needed to change. Dur- ing quarantine, when all of us were living under one roof again, I saw that same childhood dynamic with adult eyes. Britney became enraged about something trivial. She came at me screaming and getting up in my face while I was holding Ivey, who was only twenty-two months at the time. Despite my best efforts, Britney continued on the attack, and Maddie had to get in between us to protect her little sister until my parents could finally get Britney to retreat. The girls and I were visibly shaken. I decided then and there—NO MORE! Momma begged me not to upset my sister. “Jamie Lynn. Please don’t upset your sister anymore; you know how she is. She can tell when you’re anxious.” I stood mouth agape. I couldn’t believe she was asking me to put my feelings and those of my children aside to, once again, pacify my sister. Experiencing this dynamic as an adult and a mother was the catalyst I needed to remove myself from the situation. I wouldn’t ask my children to pretend everything was fine to soothe my parents or sister, nor would I continue to do so myself. Although the pandemic neces- sitated that we stay together, I made certain that the girls and I distanced ourselves from that cycle of behaviors.
In my position as Britney’s sister and the daughter of Jamie and Lynne Spears, I didn’t want any part of the legalities established to protect her. However, a couple of years into the evolving con- servatorship, when Britney established her will, she asked me to serve as the trustee for her two children only in the event that she would not be able to do soherself. This was separate from her team’s request for me to reside as a trustee over her children’s trust in the conservatorship. After several months and careful consideration, I decided to remove myself from that role, citing that the develop- ing issues could potentially create a conflict. My role was to remain impartial and simply be a sister and aunt. I have never participated in the conservatorship as my sister’s personal representative or her financial conservator. In essence, I have never made decisions for my sister. I was raised to be devoted, to protect my family, and to honor the privacy that all families are afforded. I was always there
to help address any issues that she brought to me. And now, after her testimony, that creed has bit me on the ***, again. I have stood by and protected my sister to my own detriment and that of my husband and two daughters.
Since her testimony, I have been accused and convicted of everything from theft to neglect in the court of public opinion. Jamie, the girls, and I have been threatened. There are times I don’t feel safe. I spent the greater part of my life trying to protect her even when it wasn’t in my best interest, and I had hoped that her statements would clarify that I had no part in any of her issues. I’ve always tried my best to protect my sister, but now I have to put my two daughters’ protection first.
There are thousands of people who have turned their adoration into judgments and bias based upon the media’s snippets of incom- plete information and speculation. In the court of public opinion, if you are a member of the Spears family, you are labeled detestable and reprehensible. I am guilty of loving my whole family and want- ing what is best for all of them. I always have. But I’ve created my own family, which always comes first. And our last name is Watson.
In 2008, when the conservatorship was implemented, I was a seventeen-year-old girl with a new baby. My focus was single- mindedly on my daughter Maddie. From my perspective, I only knew my sister’s behavior had changed drastically in the previous year. Remembering that period of my life brings up the loneliness I suffered by not having my sister there for me during the one time in my life I desperately needed her. Looking back, maybe I should have done more when I lived in California, but again, I was a child. Britney was the adult, and she had promised me she was fine. By accepting her declaration I enabled many of the behaviors that con- tributed to her downward spiral at that time. The world saw she was in crisis, and it appeared the conservatorship protected her at a time when she was in need.
And now? None of this has anything to do with me other than that Britney is my sister. I will continue to love and support her whether there is a conservatorship or not. I have no skin in this media spectacle other than dealing with the shrapnel her explo- sive testimony blasted my way, but that pales in comparison to the heartbreak in my older daughter’s eyes as she hears the whispers amongst her peers. I know the truth. In a recent text from my sister, she stated herself: “I know it’s not your fault and I’m sorry for being so angry at you. Although I’m your big sister, I need you more than you need me and always have.” I pray for the day she shares these words with the world. I have no control over anything the media reports and cannot be held responsible for something I have abso- lutely no control over.
It took twenty-plus years for me to learn what healthy devotion and loyalty to family look like. I still feel that like every family, our family should be given the same consideration when dealing with personal issues and trauma. There’s not a person alive who wants their struggles to be reported in the news, followed up with com- mentary and judgments from their own family. It’s unfair to assume that Britney’s fame excludes her from her right to privacy or that of
her family. But privacy hasn’t been afforded to any of us, and my parents’ determination to keep Britney free from embarrassment and public humiliation may have come at a high cost that wasn’t in her best interest.
There are no sides here, and there can be no winner. I love and support my sister. I believe that my sister and the medical profes- sionals that she chooses can seek the healthiest outcome for her future. For some, this ordeal may have been about her music, her contribution to the industry, and the money. For me, this has only ever been about the girl who gave so much in pursuit of her dream to sing for millions. The flip side was everything Britney sacrificed along the way: her privacy, dignity, and overall health. When the cameras turn away and everyone’s moved on to the next headline, I will still be here for my sister, nomatter what is said or done between us.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I was today years old when I learned they have a brother... :saladga: I was like siblingS? multiple? and there's a brother!

Regina George
9 minutes ago, weed said:

I was today years old when I learned they have a brother... :saladga: I was like siblingS? multiple? and there's a brother!

Fun fact: She did that iconic RollingStone magazine cover and her sister and brother were in it:

006.jpg

That’s her brother laying down

RAMROD

This blood sucking of a sister get so fcking brave :lmao:

How many percentage of those book actually reality? :lmao:

Britney should have just pull receipts on the money she is owed from her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

holy scheisse

I mean… she made points? She was 17 having a baby when Britney was “melting down” it’s not like she had a hand in creating the conservatorship or any real power to stop it? Maybe she could’ve been more vocal against it as years went on but who knows if her dad would have even listened? And she claims she didn’t know the extent of which Britney was not okay? Wouldn’t be surprising given how censored and controlled Britney was but idk..

Fascinating how we do all see her as a villainous rat bc the media is serving a good vs evil story. But I bet there’s a lot more nuance…. Orrrr she’s just a completely psycho manipulator? Lol

Also I don’t see this as an “attack” if you read it objectively?  it seems more like a defense. But she did share defaming info about Britney scaring her children lol

DelusionalGaga
24 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

At no point did my sister lift the veil on what or who is truly responsible for her challenges

I seriously doubt that she had no idea. How ignorant must she have been, given the fact that Britney fans figured it out before her :oprah: 

Gimme More
1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

I mean… she made points? She was 17 having a baby when Britney was “melting down” it’s not like she had a hand in creating the conservatorship or any real power to stop it? Maybe she could’ve been more vocal against it as years went on but who knows if her dad would have even listened? And she claims she didn’t know the extent of which Britney was not okay? Wouldn’t be surprising given how censored and controlled Britney was but idk..

Fascinating how we do all see her as a villainous rat bc the media is serving a good vs evil story. But I bet there’s a lot more nuance…. Orrrr she’s just a completely psycho manipulator? Lol

She was literally trustee of Britney’s trust and tried to send Britney’s money to her business managers company Stone Bridge. Lou Taylor the same person that has been accused of stealing Britney and the person that orchestrated the Conservatorship. I’m 

Jamie-Lynn makes ZERO sense she claims not to know much then states she gave Britney all the tools she needed to get help. Also if she didn’t know, which is highly highly unlikely, during 13 years you don’t look into it?? She knew, she’s a pathetic excuse of a sister.

You have to be delusional to think JL is innocent.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

holy scheisse
3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

She was literally trustee of Britney’s trust and tried to send Britney’s money to her business managers company Stone Bridge. Lou Taylor the same person that has been accused of stealing Britney and the person that orchestrated the Conservatorship. I’m 

Jamie-Lynn makes ZERO sense she claims not to know much then states she gave Britney all the tools she needed to get help. Also if she didn’t know, which is highly highly unlikely, during 13 years you don’t look into it?? She knew, she’s a pathetic excuse of a sister.

You have to be delusional to think JL is innocent.

Really? I don’t follow all the details of this story so I wasn’t aware of that. She’s clearly a spinning clever lies then cuz somebody without all the info like me would take her words objectively and think they make sense 

Meta Mart

Lol. I don't believe narcissists, when they continue a narrative of disestablishment of determinism. To me retro active assertiveness always matters so deeply. When they weaponise their disaffection by appealing to prolonging the circumstance from which their critique manifests, in an objectively blind manner, I can only express disappointment that they elect to configure their assertion as valedictorian, rather than bridge to rift. The sharing of britney as self deprecating to serve her ego was shallow as ****. At least i hope shes balancing notoriety of her attachmemt with grace and peace.

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

SPARTACUS

"Despite her comments, I still support what is best for her. I’m only saddened that in her current state of mind, she is incapable of supporting me in the same way. My siblings and I have been traumatized by the distorted vision my parents have of loyalty and success, the impact of exposure, and the flip side of fame. I’m not looking for pity. I want Britney and the world to know she isn’t the only one who is left with the scars from our early years of delin- quency and manipulation."

4 hours ago, mr.peter said:

did I miss the attack part? I read that whole excerpt, it was a whole bunch of nothing burger :huh:

That part?

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Helxig

'She made everything hard for me wah wah life was so difficult because of Britney in these ways: X Y Z... I'm not asking for sympathy' :triggered:

6 hours ago, Gimme More said:

I was holding Ivey, who was only twenty-two months at the time.

Your child is a little under two, not 'twenty-two months' spelled in full words

I can't be bothered reading the rest. If anyone actually cared about their sibling being abused for years they would understand the outbursts and would not write a book about 'their side'. 

Also notice the whole way through it's 'my family was in danger and felt so bad because of what she said' but it was never 'Britney was in danger because of my father'. You can see how pointed it is and that she's taking her family's side vs Britney, regardless of how disgustingly they treated her. If she cared about her sister at all, she would have pushed away her abusive parents too, instead of sticking to their side

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived