💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Logan Paul loses $3.5M on fake Pokémon cards

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Helxig

The rich people don't know how to spend their money so I vote we take it away from them and spread it out to everyone else :)  Even if my share is $50 I'll be happy with that. And even happier to stop seeing headlines like "idiot YouTube kid wastes 3.5 MILLION dollars"

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD

Y'all getting shook in here must be living a shielded life, and wouldn't want to know how regular people aka non celeb/famous personalities would spend millions for rare things that rooting up from their hobby, such as baseball cards, pins, barbie dolls, hot wheels cars, and so on, because they are very passionate about it. It might not matter to you but it is for them.

In the end, it is not for you to judge anyway. Like, why are y'all so angry, it is not your money and complaining how they sucks for doing what they did will not change anything. Just like the way y'all wouldn't want to be bothered, and would scream " Seethe!" when someone criticizing you or something/someone that you enjoy, it's the works same for them too. It's free world after all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived