💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like ARTPOP?

flyaway

Vote  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the ALBUMOFTHEMILLENIUM:) ?

• I love ha
    • I tolerate ha
    • I hate ha
    • Who's ARTPOP?

Featured Posts

Roseblud Kisses

ARTPOP could mean anything so my answer is equally ambiguous :enigma:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
11 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

ARTPOP is without out a doubt the worst album Gaga has ever created. It's filled with mediocre and date production, subpar lyrics, and lacks a consistent vision from start to finish. It's a shame, really, because there are some gems on the album (like Aura, Venus, Fashion!, Gypsy & Applause) that are absolute highlights of her career but get buried among the rubbish. Then when you combine the soulless music with the abysmal album era, you have a time I never want to remember as a fan. 

I feel ATTACKED :cryga:

🖤

Blown Away
11 hours ago, Helxig said:

God, I remember that time :giveup:  things were so chaotic and so beautiful. It was my first album rollout as a fan and I remember it being SO exciting. On top of all that she was making her comeback after her surgery and huge social media blackout. We didn't even think she might come back at all, but then this song leaked and it was crazy! (And I still prefer the original version with the screamy vocals :ohwell: ). Ahh the nostalgia

I agree. It was an exciting time to be a fan. Aura demo version was a fantastic song. I hate the way they butchered the album version with those granny vocals. 

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Agunimon

its ok but I very rarely revisit it. I don't listen to Gaga much except for Chromatica, and that is even rare.

Helxig
5 hours ago, Blown Away said:

I agree. It was an exciting time to be a fan. Aura demo version was a fantastic song. I hate the way they butchered the album version with those granny vocals. 

To me they sound more... 'girly'? Idk I just loved the little screamy bits  and the "more than enou-aah-aah-ah-oughhh"

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Love ARTPOP,

only song I really can’t stand is ‘Gypsy’ wish that would’ve been the RKelly feature, so it would’ve been deleted by now.

I think it's a million timeS better than Traumatica (doesn't take a lot:huntyga:) but Born This Way is a million times better than ARTPOP

Starmie25

I genuinely do not understand the insane hate this album caused in 2013/2014. It's pop music on steroids, like it's tough to find that now in mainstream artists agh. 

#justiceforXDreamz

Meta Mart

Not particularly. I didn't buy it and my parents freaked about it. **** that ****.

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

It's one of my favorites from her. It's so fun and every track is so different from the next. Plus it came out when I was in high school so it brings back good memories!

Archived