💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like ARTPOP?

flyaway

Vote  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the ALBUMOFTHEMILLENIUM:) ?

• I love ha
    • I tolerate ha
    • I hate ha
    • Who's ARTPOP?

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I love the version I have on my iTunes, which is:

aura demo (with the shouty vocals)

Venus (my version where I played around with stems)

sexxx dreams (with an extended fkrst chorus, waiting for stems for a complete rework)

DWUW solo

Swine (with some stems louder)

Brooklyn Nights instead of Donatella 

one of the fashion! demos but original is fine

MJH (with the man in intro and some louder synths)

I Wanna Be With U

and the rest as normal, until their stems leak and I can rework them (specifically ARTPOP’s hee hee’s)

so in other words, I love my version, but tolerate the original :poot: 

share them then 

COME ON GAYS!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poltergeist

Not only it's my favorite album of all time, but also it's the era that gave me the most excitement, and defines pure Gaga to me :flutter:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

berlinforme
8 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

What is the holy grail of her discography then?

Even if there was one definite 'best album' of hers, it wouldn't be ARTPOP. But that's just my opinion, you're free to have your own. 

8 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Banning all those that hate it. Right @PartySick??

8 hours ago, PartySick said:

Two names on the list so far :stalkga:

My favourite mods for a reason :reductive:

COME ON GAYS!!

HuffsAhoy

ARTPOP is without out a doubt the worst album Gaga has ever created. It's filled with mediocre and date production, subpar lyrics, and lacks a consistent vision from start to finish. It's a shame, really, because there are some gems on the album (like Aura, Venus, Fashion!, Gypsy & Applause) that are absolute highlights of her career but get buried among the rubbish. Then when you combine the soulless music with the abysmal album era, you have a time I never want to remember as a fan. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Blackout19

Not my favorite for sure. I don't remember when I was listening a song from that album

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Blackout19
1 hour ago, ARTPOP said:

What is the holy grail of her discography then?

Chromatica

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Blown Away

It has great moments. Songs like GUY, MANiCURE, the title track, Fashion!, Applause and Do What U Want are fantastic. Venus is nice too and I bop to J&D but that song is still a mess.

I don't care for the rest. It's her least fave album of Gaga

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Helxig
12 hours ago, NATAH said:

gaga is the aura leak, i'm the dancer:

lady gaga face punch GIF

God, I remember that time :giveup:  things were so chaotic and so beautiful. It was my first album rollout as a fan and I remember it being SO exciting. On top of all that she was making her comeback after her surgery and huge social media blackout. We didn't even think she might come back at all, but then this song leaked and it was crazy! (And I still prefer the original version with the screamy vocals :ohwell: ). Ahh the nostalgia

But on topic, yes, I love that album so much. It was admittedly very messy, but every song is still great. I just watched someone react to ARTPOP for the first time last night on YouTube and it was so fun hearing it again for the first time through someone else. The funny thing is, in 2021/2022 people seem to love it and regard it as a great album. She deserved better

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Were is the "I really love ha, but I'm not as crazy to pretend that she's is better than BTW and TFM" option? 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

ALittleMonsta
1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

ARTPOP is without out a doubt the worst album Gaga has ever created. It's filled with mediocre and date production, subpar lyrics, and lacks a consistent vision from start to finish. It's a shame, really, because there are some gems on the album (like Aura, Venus, Fashion!, Gypsy & Applause) that are absolute highlights of her career but get buried among the rubbish. Then when you combine the soulless music with the abysmal album era, you have a time I never want to remember as a fan. 

I lived for the production it was incredible

Archived