Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye admits he did punch a man but blames Kim for putting him in bad mood

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

updat.jpg
Kanye West said he did punch out an autograph seeker who allegedly provoked him outside a club

In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Ye said he was outside the Soho Warehouse at 3 a.m. on Thursday when a man who had been tailing him in recent days for autographs allegedly provoked him. 
'I'm saying, ''You don't know what I'm dealing with right now,'' West said, referring to footage of him snapping at the unidentified man.  
'I just finished these two songs, I came from the studio, and this dude, he just had this real attitude, like, ''What you gonna do? And see that?'' 
'Imma just tell you, that blue COVID mask ain't stop that knockout, you know what I'm saying?'

Ye claims the man he punched was not a fan of his, but someone trying to make money by selling off autographs.  'This is the same as the paparazzi, this is not a fan. This is someone who is using your image, who probably never listened to your songs.' 

He added that he was upset at the time with estranged wife Kim Kardashian's new romance with Pete Davidson 
'How are you going to blame me for acting out and kiss the dude your dating right in front of me. Everyone’s like, ‘that’s cool,’ and I’m hearing that the new boyfriend is in the house that I can’t even go to.' 
He was also angry at a cousin who failed to speak with Kardashian to allow West to see one of their kids at school 
'Security ain’t gonna get in between me and my children. And my children aren’t gonna be on TikTok without my permission,' Kanye said as he reiterated his message to Kardashian.

source

og.jpg

Cops are investigating Kanye West for allegedly punching an autograph seeker. 
TMZ has obtained this video showing the man laid out on the street as Ye rages at people who apparently work for him. When the video starts he's screaming, "get away from me" at a woman who's desperately trying to calm him down. She also says, "I am your family," she is reportedly Ye's cousin.

The alleged attack went down around 3 AM in DTLA, outside the SoHo Warehouse.
Kanye had asked the small group of people outside the building not to take photos and said something about them not understanding what he's going through right now. When someone replied that it's okay, we all go through family stuff ... that's when Kanye allegedly unloaded the 2 punches - once in the head, and once in the neck.
LAPD is investigating Kanye for battery.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/13/kanye-west-alleged-punch-video-fan-autograph-seeker-cops-battery/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

djBuffoon

Wow. The footage isn't nearly enough to judge what's going on, but if his own cousin is reprimanding him, then this looks even worse.

• Teletubby changed the title to Kanye admits he did punch a man but blames Kim for putting him in bad mood
Teletubby

so he was mad that he didn't get what he wanted and punched this man
KWQ.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

pachinko
On 1/13/2022 at 6:22 PM, godnhat said:

Looks like Kim has her first client.

:air: how nobody reacted to your comment is beyond me hehe 

pachinko
16 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

so he was mad that he didn't get what he wanted and punched this man
KWQ.jpg

Was this man an innocent bystander or was he provoking Kanye?

RahrahWitch

Hope the man presses charges, you can't just hit someone for asking for an autograph because your in a mood. 

Helxig

These people and their lives are just as trashy as your white trash neighbour who married some dickhead douchebag, had kids, split up, and now argue in the front lawn about the kids while fists are thrown. They're just rich and just do it inside mansions

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived