MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

Anti-vax dad fled with daughter to avoid having her vaccinated

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

A Canadian mother has accused her ex-husband of absconding with their 7-year-old daughter in order to keep the girl from getting vaccinated against Covid-19.

Mariecar Jackson told the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation that she is searching for her daughter.She claimed to have last seen the 7-year-old about two months ago when she had gone to visit her father at his home in Carievale village. The mother said she last spoke to her daughter on 21 November.

The girl’s father, Michael JacksonMJ.gif, meanwhile gave an interview to a conservative web show called “Live with Laura Lynn” last week.
Appearing from an undisclosed location, he defended his actions and said: “Even if there’s a one in a million chance that your daughter could, not even die, but there’s a one in a million chance she couldn’t have a baby, wouldn’t that be enough?”. 
Mr Jackson appears to have been referring to conspiracy theories that Covid-19 vaccines might impact fertility.

The minor was also put in front of the camera to deliver a statement.  “It can change your DNA. I don’t believe God wants me to. And it can make you sick and kill you,” said the girl.

Saskatchewan judges have issued two court orders directing the father to return the girl to the mother.
Police, however, found no one at his Carievale residence when they went to enforce the court orders.

source

"I don't care about facts" ~ @Jill (July 27th, 2021)
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 8
Morphine Prince

“It can change your DNA” 

Dear God how many times can mRNA vaccine technology be explained? 

We desperately need mandatory science education for the general population after this pandemic is over. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6
OhHenny2020

Omg Laura Lynn is INSUFFERABLE 

She claimed to cure her Dad of COVID by sneaking Ivermectin into the hospital while he was there. 

Well, let’s just say it didn’t work. :diane:

PartySick
24 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

The girl’s father, Michael Jackson

NOOOOOOOO :giveup:

Tired of injustice! Tired of the schemes! Lies are disgusted! So what does it mean!
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 2
bionic
52 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

“Even if there’s a one in a million chance that your daughter could, not even die, but there’s a one in a million chance she couldn’t have a baby, wouldn’t that be enough?”. 

Women :applause: are :applause: not :applause: baby :applause: factories :applause: 

buy bionic
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Yes To Heaven

Sickening what religion does to people. Claiming it helps them when all it does is put on a thin veil of lies and fearmongering. I believe 100% that every anti-vaxxer is using their religion as some sort of backing to that... God wouldn't be okay with you spreading a deadly disease to everyone you meet

an angel held me like a child
  • Thanks 1
Economy
On 1/13/2022 at 4:17 PM, bionic said:

Women :applause: are :applause: not :applause: baby :applause: factories :applause: 

He wasnt saying they were?

RahrahWitch

This is so sad on so many levels.

Misinformation is dangerous, I wish social medias would do more to prevent it than a little disclaimer that people like this father are never going to read :( 

SamanthaC

The Covid vaccine doesn’t impact fertility. You know what might? Long term effects of getting Covid. We are 2 years into this and people that got Covid early on are still dealing with health problems. We have no idea what even the longer effects may be. There have been (early) studies that link having Covid to lower sperm quality. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 2
PartySick
5 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

The Covid vaccine doesn’t impact fertility. You know what might? Long term effects of getting Covid. We are 2 years into this and people that got Covid early on are still dealing with health problems. We have no idea what even the longer effects may be. There have been (early) studies that link having Covid to lower sperm quality. 

If anti-vaxxers want to potentially render themselves sterile I'm not in a hurry to stop them :ph34r:

Tired of injustice! Tired of the schemes! Lies are disgusted! So what does it mean!
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
SamanthaC
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

If anti-vaxxers want to potentially render themselves sterile I'm not in a hurry to stop them :ph34r:

Ok point well made. :partysick:

I had someone tell me the vaccine would make me infertile. I said “Well I have nothing to lose then.” They shut up after that. 

Edited by SamanthaC
she/her/hers
  • Love 4
TheSlash

"It will change your DNA"

People saying that should see this as an opportunity :partysick:

Ew, David!
  • Like 1
bionic
10 hours ago, Economy said:

He wasnt saying they were?

The dad from the quote (not the OP) was saying he'd rather his daughter risk death than risk not being able to have children. Why is her fertility the main factor for enjoyment/fulfilment in life rather than, you know, being alive? 

buy bionic
Economy
6 hours ago, bionic said:

The dad from the quote (not the OP) was saying he'd rather his daughter risk death than risk not being able to have children. Why is her fertility the main factor for enjoyment/fulfilment in life rather than, you know, being alive? 

He could of been giving an example. A lot of ppl have an extreme (irrational) fear of side effects of the drug, he also said "even if the odds were" suggesting he doesnt actually believe the odds were that low, and lets not forget a lot of these antivaxxers downplay the danger of the virus or think its a hoax etc. Im sure most antivaxxers dont put their actual life above side effects, but they underestimate the danger of the virus while severely overestimating the risk of the vaccines

Obviously what he did is absoutely calous and inexcusable but it doesnt mean u need to put words in his mouth either, u have to make a lot of assumptions here to arrive at the conclusion he thinks women are just children factories (which may or may not be the case, again, ur making assumptions here)

One thing i cant stand are comments or titles that make suggesting reaches on something a person never actually said but ur making the presumption thats what their thinking

Its part of what leads to arguments and further political divide among other rifts online

Edited by Economy
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1