MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

Anti-vax dad fled with daughter to avoid having her vaccinated

Teletubby

Featured Posts

MACATL
16 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

This is so sad on so many levels.

Misinformation is dangerous, I wish social medias would do more to prevent it than a little disclaimer that people like this father are never going to read :( 

There’s going for have to be a reckoning when it comes social media in free societies.  We are trying to hard to defend “free speech,” but failing to realize that all of social media falls under “yelling fire in a crowded theater.” I truly believe if large scale restrictions are not put in place globally, we are all in very deep trouble.  The world is literally going mad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Economy
11 hours ago, MACATL said:

There’s going for have to be a reckoning when it comes social media in free societies.  We are trying to hard to defend “free speech,” but failing to realize that all of social media falls under “yelling fire in a crowded theater.” I truly believe if large scale restrictions are not put in place globally, we are all in very deep trouble.  The world is literally going mad. 

No society can function with no restrictions at all and i believe that needs to include a degree of restrictions even on speech

• Thanks 1
Suuus

Am i the only one who thought that this story was fake because of the name of the name of the girls father is micheal jackson 

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Am i the only one who thought that this story was fake because of the name of the name of the girls father is micheal jackson 

Things have gone weirder before, so IDK

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4EDZUI4esSbZgd4yd709

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSugoqPdlGXKXRCHlBs8Vc

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKli1N85U2XoTsOk7sKB2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZU4u0xc1G6s5YTZpqbF0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMNeH6y57T0-DL1dvGkMW

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ la cocaína no es buena para su salud (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1