MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

politics

Biden orders 500M more tests to be distributed

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

tomsches

Cool but a bit late. My country is smaller than The city of New York and we’ve had free tests and home rapid and home pcr tests since forever. I was in Chicago during the holidays to visit family and there were absolutely no tests available anywhere and those that were available were 100$. Pretty weird for a country that claims to be the best country in the world. 
but cool that they have some free tests now I guess 

• Like 1
Morphine Prince
7 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Cool but a bit late. My country is smaller than The city of New York and we’ve had free tests and home rapid and home pcr tests since forever. I was in Chicago during the holidays to visit family and there were absolutely no tests available anywhere and those that were available were 100$. Pretty weird for a country that claims to be the best country in the world. 
but cool that they have some free tests now I guess 

We‘ve had free tests since the beginning. 

The at home ones weren’t free though. 

The reason there's little tests rn is because of Omicron so appointments are booked. 

Not in all areas though. 

TheFame Monster

They still don’t have a solution to distribute the first 500M, but so good to know there will be 500M more sitting somewhere:vegas:

• Sad 1
MelbHawker

Nothings as bad / hopeless as the Australian Govt. We are now averaging over 100,000 cases per day, & there’s not a single rapid test available anywhere, & virtually all PCR testing clinics are closed due to staff being sick / in isolation due to isolation rules for close contacts of positive cases. It’s an absolute nightmare. 

dojo

leader of the free world :vegas:

500 m tests kit is a lot! when will my government? i think 90% of the population here have never seen a test kit this two years so far.

Edited by dojo