Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna hangs out with Kanye West and Julia Fox

Teletubby

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, Teletubby said:

she is more interesting than any of Kardashians

FIm6AdVUUAMWofg?format=jpg&name=900x900

I find it very bizarre that this kind of information is on the internet. It is very sensitive information that shouldn’t be around the internet unless she wanted it (which no one would ever want). I would quite literally take this as my thirteenth reason if my personal medical information was out on the street like that..

majkl > kitsch

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
9 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

I find it very bizarre that this kind of information is on the internet. It is very sensitive information that shouldn’t be around the internet unless she wanted it (which no one would ever want). I would quite literally take this as my thirteenth reason if my personal medical information was out on the street like that..

she published it 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

insight
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I just find this so cringeworthy, Madonna wrapping her arms around that womam “Besties 4 life babes” and Julia getting her 15 minutes of fame and why is Madonna hanging out with them trying to stay relevant? Woman you’re an icon, a legend. Have a look at Elton John and take notes on how you can stay relevant but humble. :air:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYuE593pjSR/?utm_medium=copy_link

Elton John??? :ladyhaha:

streamstarcrossed

Madonna, the women’s champion who calls all of her critics misogynists, hanging out with Floyd maywhether, the one with multiple domestic violence charges for beating women? Interesting. 

I guess that doesn’t matter as long as she can get a cute Instagram pic out of it :D

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, insight said:

Elton John??? :ladyhaha:

Sir Elton John that just had 2 #1 hits in 2021 and continues his legacy as a legend by supporting younger artist without tearing them down. :yennefer:

vixdean
31 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Sir Elton John that just had 2 #1 hits in 2021 and continues his legacy as a legend by supporting younger artist without tearing them down. :yennefer:

Thanks to Dua Lipa and Ed Sheeran, two of the most popular and streamed artists of the year! 

One has to do what one has to do to stay relevant, even if that means latching to the hottest artists of the moment! :yennefer: 

Archived