question

Do you like The Fame?

Cello

?   

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like The Fame?

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

I love the singles and appreciate the rest for what it is- a door for gaga to enter the public eye:vegas:

โ€œHands on your knees, Iโ€™m Angelina Jolieโ€

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

yup! In the context of when it came out... a game-changing album! so influential, so impactful, so powerful, showstopping, talented, incredible, etc.

the singles are classics and some of the deep cuts like paper gangsta, summerboy, and i like it rough are such gems

Dr Fudge
3 hours ago, *** Like Pepsi said:

The singles are obviously amazing but I have kind of always skipped the second part of the album. All the songs are fine but they are kinda dated and generic IMO, never really cared for them.ย 

ย 

I literally read this as first part of the album (Just Dance, Poker Face, Love Game, and Paparazzi) and almost pooped my pants.ย :nooo:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Roseblud Kisses

It's not a dance record at all in my opinion. Only PF, JD and maybe Lovegame are dancey, the others are more rockish or borderline-R&B (like Starstruck and Paper Gangsta)ย :hor:

Glam pop is a sufficient descriptionย :gaysia:

Anyway I voted LOVES ITย :enigma:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

Pop Music

The Fame is an excellent body of work and is aย legendary pop record and always will beย 

Gaga ๐Ÿ’Taylor ๐Ÿ’Carly Rae ๐Ÿ’Rina ๐Ÿ’MARINA ๐Ÿ’Britney๐Ÿ’Lights ๐Ÿ’Shania ๐Ÿ’Sigrid๐Ÿ’

Blown Away

I love the album despite the fact Brown Stain is on that album. She served a fantastic debut, that has bops outside of the singles. Not everyone has that

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Midnightrush891

There is a reason why The Fame keeps popping up on billboard! Itโ€™s the blueprint that changed music of the time. After The Fame was released everyone was chasing the sound Gaga was serving.ย 

Smother Em Eh

I love her cute little bubbly voice on it and the singles and most of the album tracks. So yes itโ€™s an iconic and enjoyable album. But I prefer her later records because they have more artistry and creativity.ย 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

2School4Cool

I love it! Itโ€™s probably my least favorite Gaga album but only because sheโ€™s grown and evolved so much through the years. Itโ€™s easily one of my all time favorite debut albums though, if not my favorite debut album.ย 

See The Best In Everyone

Chromatica Island

It's a timeless masterpiece! One of my faves out of her discography!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid๐Ÿณโ€โšง

RAYA.core

Yes! I let a friend borrow that CD and still salty about not getting it backย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Archived