question

Do you like The Fame?

Cello

?   

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like The Fame?

Featured Posts

warhol killer

It's a classic. It has an iconic album cover, and I wish Again Again is on streaming platforms.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Of course! I mean, I don't really listen to it anymore unless a song comes on shuffle. But I can appreciate how amazing it was as a debut and how unique Just Dance sounded at the time. 

To me the album aged a bit but it's still one of the best debut albums of all time. I love most of its songs 'til this day.

CatelynnMarie

It’s one of the most important albums to me. Definitely in my top 5 albums of all time. So many great, fun songs and really nostalgic. I love the whole era so much :kara:

The Fame Monster

I haven’t had The Fame on my music library for a long time now. But the singles are still good (except Eh Eh). 

LoveGame is my favorite song of the album. Paparazzi would be one of my all time favorites if the studio version was more like the live versions of the song. 

Find your freedom in the music

Anderson123

I love it but I overplayed it to death way back then and don't listen to it that much. The good thing about Gaga is that her breakthrough album was not her "best" like a lot of artists and she kept making really good stuff after that. I love the singles + Paper Gangsta, Starstruck and Again Again. I rarely listen to the rest of the tracks now.

HuffsAhoy

It's my least favorite album, surpassed only by ARTPOP, but I enjoy jamming to it every now and then. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Werewolves Wanted

I absolutely love it! Even if not for the songs, I love the campy, sarcastic look on fame. It’s fun as hell. Also, sonically, I love this style on her in terms of Again Again, Brown Eyes, and more 

Werewolves Wanted

Also! Just got the Japan edition recently where her face sparkles and it has all 3 bonus tracks :legend: got it for a steal. 

JaysAMess

I just listened to it in full the other day while working out and I forgot how much I love this album. :bradley:

Leoj305

It’s a great Gaga album. And has some hints of her past in there. Just dance, poker face, love game, paparazzi, starstruck, brown eyes, the fame song all iconic.

def top 5 of Hers for me. 

Healed My Heart

I really love about 2/3 of it still, but the other 1/3 did not age well for me. I still really appreciate the album as a whole, the concept, etc. It was absolutely masterful at the time of release. There's just several songs that I no longer enjoy listening to at this point.

Also Brown Eyes is really good idc :classy:

She/her 💗💜💙

tbh, I love TFM much more than TF. TF seems to be too simple compared to TFM. But u know, everything has its beginning.

emmathompson beginning GIF by BBC

thisboyisamonster

Great set of singles - Eh Eh + Beautiful Dirty Rich + some solid deep cuts (Starstruck, Disco Heaven, Paper Gangsta, Money Honey)

Pussy Like Pepsi

The singles are obviously amazing but I have kind of always skipped the second part of the album. All the songs are fine but they are kinda dated and generic IMO, never really cared for them. 

Archived