question

Do you like The Fame?

Cello

?   

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like The Fame?

Featured Posts

Cello

I see a lot of LMs here sleeping on the best dance pop record in history :partysick:

What are your thoughts on Ms Gaga's revolutionary debut? 

tumblr_mk870up2tS1s94iluo1_500.gifv

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

It's still one of my faves! :tony:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

hereforstemslol

it's... hyperpop IsT53L.gif

Spoiler

just kidding i'm not a twitter *sshole. it's a fun album, although it aged the worst in gaga's discography (even worst than red & blue but to be fair ballads are timeless) but it still serves its purpose of being a fun electronic earworm album which was considered the next big thing at its time. i think it's gaga's talent to make an impossibly catchy hooks and choruses that got her so big. by the way i really miss her mildly autotuned "sweet" voice. she kind of brought it back in plastic doll but i need moreee. and the bass synths too. so nostalgic.

irrelevant but i was listening to beautiful, dirty, rich and was blown away by how much ive been sleeping on it. also fashion and new york not being on the album is an absolute crime.

The Fame was good when it was released but some of the songs aged horrible. However, I still get chills when the intro of Just Dance starts and it's a fantastic song live. Pokerface is still that bi.tch that made me stan Gaga.

TipsyGagaFan
8 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

The Fame is a classic album and there’s not one skip. :partysick:

Eh Eh, Starstruck and Brown Eyes exist :trollga:

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

9 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Eh Eh, Starstruck and Brown Eyes exist :trollga:

go stand in the corner and listen to The Fame. and then think about what you said

TipsyGagaFan
4 minutes ago, ChaosP456 said:

go stand in the corner and listen to The Fame. and then think about what you said

Ok I just did… yup still skips :ohwell:

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

monstrosity

It’s the greatest debut album in history and it has some of the best pop songs of all times so of course I love it

and people tend to forget that it’s an actual concept album

NFRatwell

I like it as a debut album but compared to her others it lacks flavor… it’s definitely the Murder House of her discography, a classic take on the genre and safe but well made. 

bionic

I love the singles and like most of the songs. I do remember it fondly because of what it did for Gaga and her career (and by extension what Gaga brought to my life). Some parts of the production feel a bit dated but the themes and the songs themselves are timeless.

buy bionic

Archived