💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

FKA twigs - CAPRISONGS (Out NOW)

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

TipsyGagaFan

I’m sorry, I tried listening and I just can’t finish it. I loved TITC and was hoping the rest of this would follow that sound, but it seems the majority is the same sound she’s always been doing, which to me is extremely jarring and uncomfortable to listen to :huntyga:

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
37 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

I’m sorry, I tried listening and I just can’t finish it. I loved TITC and was hoping the rest of this would follow that sound, but it seems the majority is the same sound she’s always been doing, which to me is extremely jarring and uncomfortable to listen to :huntyga:

But the mixtape sounds nothing like her previous works :air: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

TipsyGagaFan
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

But the album sounds nothing like her previous works :air: 

Like I said sis I didn’t finish it, but the few tracks I did hear sounded like her previous projects

I just don't get why people have the need to open each thread to specifically go on about how much they dislike something. I mean, you can have your opinion of course and this is a forum, I am just genuinely wondering what can being a negative c*nt all day bring to one's life. 

TipsyGagaFan
5 minutes ago, snakes said:

I just don't get why people have the need to open each thread to specifically go on about how much they dislike something. I mean, you can have your opinion of course and this is a forum, I am just genuinely wondering what can being a negative c*nt all day bring to one's life. 

I just don’t get why people only talk about this when it’s me. I see people on this site going on to threads to say they don’t like whatever the thread’s about all the time, yet I don’t see anyone saying anything to them. Yet whenever I do it, someone complains. Does my breath smell bad or something :laughga:

Also, people are allowed to have opinions, both positive and negative. I didn’t insult Twigs or the album, I just said that her music isn’t for me, but TITC made me think this album would have a different sound so it’s odd that it doesn’t seem like it does.

alsemanche
28 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Like I said sis I didn’t finish it, but the few tracks I did hear sounded like her previous projects

which confuses me cause even the first song doesn't sound like her old stuff nnnn

but it's okay not everyone has to like or enjoy it a specific record 

TipsyGagaFan
Just now, alsemanche said:

which confuses me cause even the first song doesn't sound like her old stuff nnnn

but it's okay not everyone has to like or enjoy it a specific record 

Idk if I’m explaining this in the best way, but basically, her first two projects were very weird to me. Not necessarily saying I hated them, just that it’s not the kind of music I typically gravitate towards. Then TITC came out, and that sound was much more the kind of sound I gravitate towards, so I was definitely hoping the rest of the album would sound like that. However, to me, the first few tracks sounded more like her first two projects than TITC. Not saying they sounded exactly like her first two projects, just that it sounded more like them than TITC. Does that make sense?

Morphine Prince
3 hours ago, Kalinda said:

New song out now before the mixtape drops at midnight:

And it’s a bop 

Sneaky Oliver
6 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Also that monologue about the Dua collab :air: IT SENT ME 

I thought their collab was supposed to be on this album :huh: was it canceled? It sounded really promising in the Studio2054 performance 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ItWasntLaauv

“tears in the club” and “jealousy” are wonderful, can’t wait to listen to the whole thing when it’s out where I’m at!!! :firega:

alsemanche
11 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I thought their collab was supposed to be on this album :huh: was it canceled? It sounded really promising in the Studio2054 performance 

Yeah it got scraped for some reason :messga:

• BleepBloop changed the title to FKA twigs - CAPRISONGS (Out NOW)

Archived