Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj's husband’s SA victim drops lawsuit against Nicki

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

This is what successful fearmongering/bribing/probably more things we don't know about towards the victim looks like.

Too bad. They are both guilty of the crimes.

artdoll

Do we know why? it didn't seem like the lawsuit was going anywhere :oprah:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

TimisaMonster

Well CLEARLY whether a great deal of silence money was given oooor a serious deadly threats were involved behind the scenes...

Again...Nicki is in that gang life...and she and her husband are already guilty in the court of public opinion...

I'm glad Gaga never worked with her...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

33 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

she and her husband are already guilty in the court of public opinion...

Honestly, I'm shocked that I have seen literally NO ONE talk about it off of GGD or Twitter... literally all the celebs "I love Nicki she's the queen" all the drag queens "she's the queen slay mama" performing to her songs, etc. I'm disappointed lol

Jewels n Drugs

Vindication is for Nicki :applause:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

PussOfYonce
2 hours ago, artdoll said:

Do we know why? it didn't seem like the lawsuit was going anywhere :oprah:

lack of evidence :classy:

also nicki threatened to counter sue if she didnt drop the case due to just the whole case being a blatant cash grab, she literally just made it harder for real victims because she wanted money.

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

PussOfYonce
2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Sad, Nicki prob paid her off 

???? Nicki literally threatened to counter sue because of the lack of evidence, not to mention she could possibly about to sue jennifer and all those blogs for defamation, yall are the actual bitter people here, not to mention obsessed.

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, PussOfYonce said:

???? Nicki literally threatened to counter sue because of the lack of evidence, not to mention she could possibly about to sue jennifer and all those blogs for defamation, yall are the actual bitter people here, not to mention obsessed.

Nicki, log out of GGD :laughga:

PussOfYonce
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Nicki, log out of GGD :laughga:

she has a child to take care not to mention her career why would she be on here :triggered:

Patriziaa Reggiani
3 hours ago, PussOfYonce said:

she has a child to take care not to mention her career why would she be on here :triggered:

To fight off Twinks! :enigma:

I will not watch House of Gucci

Kulture Kiari

3 hours ago, PussOfYonce said:

You have a life to live, yet you're on here defending the wife of a rapist, who clearly goes off on anyone who, she feels, is attacking her. No wonder you're a part of her knobz. 

Versace

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not a fan of Nicki’s recent character developments at all, however after looking into it, it seems the supposed victim dropped the case due to lack of evidence and not coordinating with the court requests to submit anything. Nicki’s lawyers also made a case for how the supposed victim was changing their story and account of events. It may be that Nicki is a victim of defamation and false claims are just as horrendous. So it’s up to you to make your own judgment. It could be Nicki paid her off or she can’t provide evidence of any sorts (proof of conversation even or witness or wtv) but was actually harassed or that girl suing was doing all this for clout/attention/sabotaging Nicki & her husband. It’s messy unfortunately. 

Archived