💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Scherzinger’s attorneys accused PCD founder of mismanagement

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

After The Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin filed a lawsuit against Nicole Scherzinger accusing her of refusing to participate in a tour with the group after signing an agreement, Nicole filed a response to Robin Antin’s lawsuit, arguing it “fails to state facts sufficient to constitute a cause of action” and denying she breached a 2019 contract for the tour by asking to renegotiate its terms in 2021 after the COVID-19 pandemic hit.

In court documents Scherzinger’s attorneys called Antin’s suit “a meritless effort to enforce an expired 2019 agreement” and claimed the tour had been “cancelled due to the pandemic” and not rescheduled, as the band had originally announced on its Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/CCJOChJJK6E/
cancel.jpg
 “Nicole Scherzinger asked to negotiate terms for a new tour in 2021, instead of agreeing to Antin’s demand that the old agreement govern the new tour,” Nicole Scherzinger’s attorney said.
“Had Antin participated in the negotiation in good faith instead of stubbornly trying to revive the old agreement, the likelihood is that the parties would have reached an agreement for the new tour.”

The attorneys went on to accuse Robin Antin of “mismanagement” and “defamatory efforts publicly to shift blame” from herself to Nicole for the tour being scrapped, noting that Robin “is not a performing member of the Pussycat Dolls.”

Antin’s lawsuit against Scherzinger is ongoing. A case management conference is scheduled for March 2.

source source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

monketsharona

That's sad because a PCD strong reunion (album + tour) is something I would love seeing happen.

Knowing it was about to happen is so frustrating for fans. A shame. 

ignotus
34 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

That's sad because a PCD strong reunion (album + tour) is something I would love seeing happen.

Knowing it was about to happen is so frustrating for fans. A shame. 

Same. Sad that there probably wont be anything from them after this. Was hoping to hear (finally) the other dolls 

Archived