💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Gaga interview with Deadline

Meat

Featured Posts

Brolysskins

I love that she always finds a way to say "i've been dreaming of this since i was 3" to whatever project she's talking about <3 wether acting, jazz, rock, superbowl, perfume, pop music, the national anthem etc. 

Hard working queen 

spector

“… giving agency to the person that’s working and allowing all your faculties to be important.” :wub:

stella + elliot = stelliot

RAMROD

The way she praised nightmare alley and no mention of licorice pizza when praising Bradley :billie:

We feel the same Gagiiii :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Such a good interview overall.

The vibe was pretty chill. Gaga look more comfortable and is very clear with answering the questions. There isn't much of repeated metaphors and awkwardness as with ASIB era with those 99 people in the room thing. 
The interviewer are kind and respectful, a zaddy and I like his voice too. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Man, I really love that I'm such a big fan of someone who's so articulate and kind hearted. It's such a proud feeling. 

I love this interview! I love that she's also alluding to the edit of House of Gucci not showcasing Patrizia's story enough. 

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, Meat said:

Wait there’s a video too? Omg someone find a link

Meryl Streep is threatened...Meryl Streep Florals For Spring GIF

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

avalon x
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

The interviewer are kind and respectful, a zaddy and I like his voice too. :sis:

:air: :air: :rip:

Archived