💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

last time MPGs gave us gheys everything we wanted?

Dojo

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, dojo said:

the critic GIF by Priya

Just my opinion.  And I think you edited the op title after I read it.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

Chromatica was very clearly supposed to be the "give the gheys everything they want" era, and in some ways it kinda was - dance pop, fantasy visuals, wigs/nails/massive shoes, Ariana and BP collabs, Gagavisions, "Ball" tour. Shame it just ended up being a frustrating drop rather than an actual era.

Just now, Suspiria said:

Chromatica was very clearly supposed to be the "give the gheys everything they want" era, and in some ways it kinda was - dance pop, fantasy visuals, wigs/nails/massive shoes, Ariana and BP collabs, Gagavisions, "Ball" tour. Shame it just ended up being a frustrating drop rather than an actual era.

let just say an effort was made but in the end BTW kept the title of her best era.

Cameltoe Chariot

Respectfully, ma'am.... :triggered:

Chromatica was the moment for Gagz. We got one of the best videos of her career from that project, and the amount of gay memes and moments that it generated honestly surpasses BTW in my opinion.

go watch the chromatica gagavisions where she says she'll do anything for the gheys :partysick:

mother, what must i do?

1 minute ago, CameltoeKween said:

Respectfully, ma'am.... :triggered:

Chromatica was the moment for Gagz. We got one of the best videos of her career from that project, and the amount of gay memes and moments that it generated honestly surpasses BTW in my opinion.

But this is not about the best video of her career or wich era is the best as a whole, this is about giving the gheys everything and in that regard you just can't compete with Born this way the song, aka the anthem of pride. 

Cameltoe Chariot
Just now, dojo said:

But this is not about the best video of her career or wich era is the best as a whole, this is about giving the gheys everything and in that regard you just can't compete with Born this way the song, aka the anthem of pride. 

One could also argue that Gaga is one of the only MPGs to stay giving everything to the gheys

Like name one other MPG who is authentically attached to the hunties than Miss Gagz :partysick:

32 minutes ago, dojo said:

this is not about success or billboard. Is about the pop girlies that went the extra step to give the gheys everything they want aka a ghey oriented era. 

Dua Lipa said she was trying to give us everything we want. 

Gaga didn't need to say anything because BTW was like THEE era. 

my only mention of success or billboard is Ariana occupying the top 3 spots.... w songs that gave the gays life :laughga: 

The 911 transition, gave the gays 

Swish Swish, gave the gays

Pretty Savage

Stupid Love Rain On Me 911 videos, Chromatica II to 911, Ariana, Elton, BLACKPINK. Chromatica is one of the gayest things ever. 

1 hour ago, Pretty Savage said:

Stupid Love Rain On Me 911 videos, Chromatica II to 911, Ariana, Elton, BLACKPINK. Chromatica is one of the gayest things ever. 

sour candy mv was demanded and not given so giving the gheys everything they want? I don't think so hum

Just because Chromatica didn't have promo doesn't mean that it isn't impeccable? Idk but here in Australia, Ga's music before ARTPOP is never played in clubs but 2 years on, Chromatica is still played in clubs and gay bars here. 

16 minutes ago, erfaan said:

Just because Chromatica didn't have promo doesn't mean that it isn't impeccable? Idk but here in Australia, Ga's music before ARTPOP is never played in clubs but 2 years on, Chromatica is still played in clubs and gay bars here. 

that's not the point. This thread was about pop queens giving us everything we wanted and Gaga did not with Chromatica and that's a fact. Yes, the album is great, no one is saying that it wasn't impecable but we are talking about a very specific pop culture reference and some of you are not getting the point. 

tmzka-ive-gonna-give-the-gays-everything

Yes, if Chromatica had a sour candy and babylon music videos, and the a QUARTER of the future nostalgia promo roll out then we would had gotten everything we wanted. 

And btw sorry for my english.

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Gagz planned to do it with Chromatica but she gave up on the album faster than you can say ferrari so...

we can blame covid for that i guess

if covid didn't exist the chromatica era would've put future nostalgia to shame.

DelusionalGaga
1 minute ago, dojo said:

we can blame covid for that i guess

if covid didn't exist the chromatica era would've put future nostalgia to shame.

But FN was released during the pandemic as well? 

Archived