MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

news

Gaga Nominated BEST ACTRESS SAG AWARDS

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

LilyLark
On 1/12/2022 at 9:45 PM, Meat said:

The fact that 100% of Kristen’s wardrobe in the movie is Chanel when Princess Diana loathed that brand in reality :air:

I really loved Spencer but I sort of get why it was divisive. Like Jackie, it was a surrealist, fantasy take in some ways. The thing with Jackie is that they were somewhat factual with the costumes, hair style, etc. IDK, I guess I'm trying to say Jackie was a mix of fantasy and fact but Spencer was nearly 90% fantasy and people are so used to seeing factual representation of the royals that it was quite jarring. Not only that, but when it's a real life person the actor doesn't have to even look that much like them (and the film can be fictional) but when the style/clothing/etc. is close but obvs. not what they wore in real life...that also kind of takes one out of the film a bit.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Patriziaa Reggiani

• Levine

• CameltoeKween

• enissa11

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What happened GGD? I heard Gaga’s best actress journey was going to end today?  And here House of Gucci is nominated for 3 SAG awards and longlisted for 13 BAFTAs 

Rejoice little monsters Mother monster got Nominated.   House of Gucci coming for BEST ENSEMBLE AS WELL!! WE WON SO HARD.      

I'm afraid Lady Gaga has yet again proved haters and fake stans wrong. This does not look good.