💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Nominated BEST ACTRESS SAG AWARDS

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

freebit

Loves it! :ladyhaha::lolly::tony:

I had a feeling she'd get in despite others last minute doubts about her. :heart:

@LilyLark hope you didn't clean your twitter follows just yet and are enjoying the schadenfreude from those crusty naysayers! :chica:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

I am still uncomfortable with how proud I get of a woman who doesn’t even know I exist!
Congratulations Gaga :heart:

(I am also ashamed to say that I am yet to see HoG, due to personal circumstances. But am excited to buy/ stream the sh!t out of it next month)

1 hour ago, Tiny Purse said:

no Kristen!?!? 

SAG is a union. You're voting for your peers.

Fair or not, likability is a factor.  

Art is subjective. If you can't decide between Jessica's performance and Kristen's, you'd vote for the person you like best.   

She may still be nominated for an Oscar.

she/her/hers

39 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I can't wait for them to hold each other like they want to give each other babies!

Adam will be there... She'll kiss both of them. 

The tabloids will go crazy and she'll be like, "Pregnant? I'm pregnant with LG7!" :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Wait why is Kristen not nominated? :poot:

I'm more surprised by that than anything else. :confused: 

Patriziaa Reggiani

I'm so perched for Baftas and Oscar nominations now!! 

I will not watch House of Gucci

DoremonLove
2 hours ago, Levine said:

I'm so happy for her like oh my god. All her hard work gets recognize, she's RESPECTED by professional people who saw and got her great great job in HOG. She must be so happy and I am too for her!

Exactly no matter how much ppl make fun of her dedication, shes one of the most hard working woman who gives it all. Im so proud of her. She deserves all the recognition.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Am I the only one not surprised about Kristen not being there? I didn't enjoy her acting at all :oops:

And this is huge for Gaga! Sh*t, it's only her second role! (to me it's her first though, ASIB was like watching a documentary about her life :cryga:)

Chlorine Sevigny

Wow this is incredible. All that doom and gloom talk here the last couple days about her chances makes this even sweeter. :ally:

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I can't wait for them to hold each other like they want to give each other babies!

From their recent statements I can imagine that nothing has changed between them behind the scenes, except that they can rarely meet in person because of Bradley’s move to New York and coronavirus.

SPARTACUS
3 hours ago, Meat said:

What happened GGD? I heard Gaga’s best actress journey was going to end today? :ohno: And here House of Gucci is nominated for 3 SAG awards and longlisted for 13 BAFTAs :ohno:

Wishful thinking. Those Lil s**** hope that she'll get snubbed, stop acting and just keeping p****** out The Fame albums every year for them to pop their p****** to. :nails:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived