news

Gaga Nominated BEST ACTRESS SAG AWARDS

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Fudge

Sooooo the real question lies ahead: when are Oscar nominations announced?

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Flawless

I'm sure a certain fanbase is fuming right now lmao, they leaned so hard on kristen and she ended up out of the noms. The twists and turns life gives are fascinating :ladyhaha:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

DanielM

I'm a huge Princess Diana fan, and I'm glad Kristen didn't get the nomination for that role. That performance was a caricature of Diana. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but that wasn't even the best Diana of the year (that would be Emma Corrin) so I don't see how Kristen can be a frontrunner for the Oscars with a second-best performance of the year.  

Nothing agains Kristen tho, I think she is awesome. Really happy for Gaga.

Levine

I'm being ignorant in this thread but whataver: why this nomination guarantee like at 99% a nomination at the Oscars? How is it related?

StarstruckIllusion
22 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

Glad for Gaga but Kristen didn't deserve to be snubbed like that. Glad Hudson got in though

This. JHud deserves so much. Happy for her

RAMROD
Just now, Levine said:

I'm being ignorant in this thread but whataver: why this nomination guarantee like at 99% a nomination at the Oscars? How is it related?

Most SAG voters are also Oscars voters 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MelbHawker
6 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

Sooooo the real question lies ahead: when are Oscar nominations announced?

Feb 8. 

Levine
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Most SAG voters are also Oscars voters 

Oh wow that makes sense. Thank you

MelbHawker
5 minutes ago, Levine said:

If an actress is nominated for a SAG, Globe, Critics Choice.. it’s a very strong indicator that they’ll be nominated for the Oscar as well. SAG voters are also Oscar voters. I think Gaga, Nicole, Olivia & Jessica are all a shoe in for the Oscars now.. Hudson could be swapped out for Stewart or Haim if anything.

PunkTheFunk
8 minutes ago, Levine said:

2 minutes ago, Levine said:

Oh wow that makes sense. Thank you

Plus, it means Gaga has hit the major precusors that lead up to the Oscars (Golden Globes, Critics Choice, SAG). If she manages to secure a BAFTA nomination (very possible), an Oscar nom is basically on lock.

Bradley
31 minutes ago, HermioneT said:

better not :bradley: ... crazy BradGa Stan's are going to rise from ashes and we will be reading the most ridiculous headlines and conspiracies in press and social media for weeks instead of praises concerning Gagas acting abilities:huntyga:

I can't wait for them to hold each other like they want to give each other babies!

Archived