news

Gaga Nominated BEST ACTRESS SAG AWARDS

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

This is mega but Kristen not getting nominated is so wrong she deserves an Oscar nomination. :air:

Levine

I'm so happy for her like oh my god. All her hard work gets recognize, she's RESPECTED by professional people who saw and got her great great job in HOG. She must be so happy and I am too for her!

Shav33l
Just now, Wet Fire said:

She did. This her her 2nd SAG nomination.

As an actress yes but overall I believe she's a 4 time nominee now since both ASIB and Gucci got in for Best Ensemble!

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

Wet Fire
1 minute ago, Shav33l said:

As an actress yes but overall I believe she's a 4 time nominee now since both ASIB and Gucci got in for Best Ensemble!

Oh yes thanks for correcting me.

Levine
7 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

She did. This her her 2nd SAG nomination.

Oh wow THE TALENT. So happy for her

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNGC4C9-EFguuSLu05zZC

Levine
17 minutes ago, Meat said:

What happened GGD? I heard Gaga’s best actress journey was going to end today? :ohno: And here House of Gucci is nominated for 3 SAG awards and longlisted for 13 BAFTAs :ohno:

See how threads like this always get few comments. This is a huge accomplish for Gaga and yet the thread won't get past 4 pages

previously

damn, that's a strong Best Actress group. I really think Kristen was let down by a bad film and terrible script if i'm honest - not to mention she played an insanely hard role about a complex woman in a film that focused on shock factor instead of characterisation  

Harry Kat

I was expecting a nomination for Gaga but the surprise here is the nomination for House Of Gucci :giveup: and Kristen not being nominated :shocked:

Patriziaa Reggiani

Congratulations to Patrizia Reggiani

I will not watch House of Gucci

Anderson123

I completely forgot about Jennifer Hudson. She was supposed to be one of the favorites along with Kristen Stewart way way back then even before Chastain and Kidman had the lead.

Moonlight on Water

Glad for Gaga but Kristen didn't deserve to be snubbed like that. Glad Hudson got in though

she/her

CyanDante
27 minutes ago, Meat said:

What happened GGD? I heard Gaga’s best actress journey was going to end today? :ohno: And here House of Gucci is nominated for 3 SAG awards and longlisted for 13 BAFTAs :ohno:

Should we tag some people? :billie:

Yaaaaaaas Gaga :firega:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived