Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Nominated BEST ACTRESS SAG AWARDS

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot
5 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

you know nothing about the life story of lady gaga then.

Seriously! The story of Ally was of a girl who had given up and was pulled out of that rut by someone who loved her and believed in her - Gaga did that for herself and fought tooth and nail to climb to the top.

Very different stories, I fear :partysick:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11
1 minute ago, PutiKumi said:

You know what I mean, don't get hypersensitive

i know what you mean, but still, ally's story may be the life story of any other musician except gaga, i my eyes they're the complete oposites

Mad Architect of Light

1 minute ago, Meat said:

Bradley said that Gaga acted like she had never seen a stage in her entire life. When in reality she has been performing sold out shows for a decade. How is that not impressive? Ally was nothing like Gaga. 

I am not talking about acting skills... Sure, Gaga did great in ASIB but that COULD HAVE perfectly BEEN her real life, so that was not that surprising to me. In HoG she shows all her potential as an actress. If you don't get what I mean, sorry :oops:

enissa11
9 minutes ago, Meat said:

Exactly. Since when is Gaga an under confident basic girl who wears t shirts and sings acoustic songs :air:

she was at some point of course in her teen years, but that was stefani, gaga said that she drawn a lot from those experiences from her teenage years, but the real gaga was born once she met lady starlight and started doing these burlesque pop shows in underground bars where these things were taboo and pop music is considered soulless and low brow, she used pop as a medium to tell stories through performance art instead as a medium of meaninglessness, literal the oposite of what ally did

Mad Architect of Light

5 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Seriously! The story of Ally was of a girl who had given up and was pulled out of that rut by someone who loved her and believed in her - Gaga did that for herself and fought tooth and nail to climb to the top.

ASIB was about a singer who was nothing and became a Grammy winner. Hello?? Give all the shades you want but that was a resume of Gaga's life (without taking into consideration how she got there)

enissa11
4 minutes ago, PutiKumi said:

Gaga did great in ASIB but that COULD HAVE perfectly BEEN her real life, so that was not that surprising to me.

you said it, it could have been her life, it could have been the life and is the life of a lot of musicians, but that's the point, it's not the life of lady gaga at all, ally and gaga are complete oposites

Mad Architect of Light

Cameltoe Chariot

...K anyway lets get back to celebrating Lady SAGa and her monumental achievement today! :vegas:

Lady Gaga Good Job GIF by House of Gucci

enissa11
17 minutes ago, PutiKumi said:

ASIB was about a singer who was nothing and became a Grammy winner. Hello?? Give all the shades you want but that was a resume of Gaga's life (without taking into consideration how she got there)

then it's the life of every nobody that then became grammy winner?? LOL if it doesn't matter how they got there, and the type of music they make, and the sensibilities about music, it's the life of all of them, because that's literally the only thing they have in common.
You literally said that it was like a biopic of her life lol, not at all.

Mad Architect of Light

Der Meister
5 hours ago, Regina George said:

Wait why is Kristen not nominated? :poot:

Because she is taking the Oscars!

18 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

you said it, it could have been her life

Thanks, that's all I wanted to say. All the extra drama is pointless

8 minutes ago, PutiKumi said:

You're right, I think. It isn't true to say that Gaga was just playing herself in ASIB, because Ally was a much more passive person, but at the same time Ally was an aspiring young singer who sang in a drag bar, sparked off her father a bit and eventually hit the big time. Gaga had personal experience to draw on there.

1 minute ago, MOT said:

You're right, I think. It isn't true to say that Gaga was just playing herself in ASIB, because Ally was a much more passive person, but at the same time Ally was an aspiring young singer who sang in a drag bar, sparked off her father a bit and eventually hit the big time. Gaga had personal experience to draw on there.

Thanks god, someone who got what I wanted to say :tony:

34 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Sure, the life of two singers who where nothing and reached the top is such different topic :ladyhaha:

If you don't see the difference between Ally's and Patrizia's roles you are just looking for free drama :kiss:

enissa11
11 minutes ago, MOT said:

ally wasn't just a more passive person, they have different philosophies about music, different life stories, different friends, gaga didn't just played in drag bars, she played in shitty venues like the CBGB a place in which a lot of famous punk, post punk and indie rock bands played, the bitter end, literally dive bars, she started playing all the gay clubs once she started making pop music. She didn't sparked off her father a bit, he literally cut her off watching her go-go dancing practically nude, etc etc, you name it, they're opposites 

Mad Architect of Light

Archived